Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure Course + Exam Details
Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure Certification
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. The course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)—for example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership
- Good understanding of scripts and batch files
- Solid understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization
- Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server
- General knowledge of management tools such as System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Operations Manager, and System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager.
- Familiarity with imaging, packaging, and operating system deployment concepts
- Familiarity with certificates and Certification Authority (CA) implementation and configuration
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA
- Experience administering Windows Server in an environment that typically has the following characteristics:
- 2,500 to 50,000 or more users
- Multiple physical locations and multiple domain controllers
- Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management
- Support for Windows 8 client desktops
- Deployment and management of both physical and virtual applications
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
- Plan an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security.
- Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
- Plan and implement User State Migration.
- Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
- Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
- Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
- Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
- Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
Overview of the Enterprise Desktop Life Cycle
Assessing Hardware and Infrastructure Readiness for a Desktop Deployment
Using MAP to Assess Deployment Readinessx
Overview of Enterprise Desktop Deployment Methods
Volume Activation Technologies for Enterprise Desktops
Overview of Windows Image Format
Overview of Image Management
Implementing a Centralized Desktop Security Solution
Planning and Implementing BitLocker
Planning and Implementing EFS
Overview of Windows ADK
Managing Windows PE
Building a Reference Image by Using Windows SIM and Sysprep
Capturing and Servicing a Reference Image
Configuring and Managing Windows DS
Overview of User State Migration
Planning User State Migration by Using USMT
Migrating User State by Using USMT
Planning for the LTI Environment
Implementing MDT 2012 for LTI
Integrating Windows DS with MDT
Planning the ZTI Environment
Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
Building a Reference Image by Using a Configuration Manager Task Sequence
Deploying Client Images by Using MDT Task Sequences
Overview of Remote Desktop Services
Planning the Remote Desktop Services Environment
Configuring a Virtual Machine–Based Desktop Infrastructure Deployment
Configuring a Session-Based Desktop Deployment
Extending the Remote Desktop Services Environment to the Internet
Overview of User State Virtualization
Planning User State Virtualization
Configuring Roaming Profiles, Folder Redirection, and Offline Files
Planning an Updates Infrastructure for the Enterprise
Supporting Software Updates with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Managing Updates for Virtual Machines and Images
Using Windows Intune for Managing Software Updates
Overview of System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
Configuring System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Client Settings and Monitoring Status
Using Windows Intune Endpoint Protection
Protecting Desktops by Using DPM
Performance and Health Monitoring for the Desktop Infrastructure
Extensive labs are performed during the course.
Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Microsoft 20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Microsoft 20416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments
Microsoft 10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
Microsoft 20461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft 20462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
Includes Career Counselling
Career Counselling is an integral part of job hunting, it is included with this course
Includes Trainer & Lab Support
6 month support with full-time courses, 3 month support with part-time courses
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Unlimited mock tests in full-time; 1 mock test in part-time to boost your confidence
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
DATES, LOCATIONS & PRICES
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS? GET CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE THROUGH OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision