Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Course + Exam Details
Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Certification
Get hands-on instruction and practice planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server® 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure in this 3-day course. This course is part two in a series of two courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The two courses collectively cover designing, planning, deploying, securing, monitoring, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise server infrastructure. This course covers the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with a focus on Active Directory® Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). You will also learn the skills needed to plan and deploy virtual machines including self-service and automation of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and implementing a monitoring strategy that includes Microsoft® System Center 2012 R2-Operations Manager.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure, which is the fifth of five exams required for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification. NOTE: Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises and have experience administering Windows Server 2012 R2 and have an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying.
- An understanding of scripts and batch files.
- An understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Experience working in a team or a virtual team.
- Achieved the Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification as well as information in the course 20413C: Designing and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructure.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Describe an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V®.
- Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 – Operations Manager.
- Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available.
- Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution.
- Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment, plan and manage AD RMS templates and access, and plan and implement external access to AD RMS services.
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Overview of Management in an Enterprise Data Center
Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Overview of the Enterprise Data Center
- Overview of the Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Components
Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning a VMM Deployment
- Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Host Environment
Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Planning a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Implementing a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Planning and Implementing a Network Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Planning and Implementing Network Virtualization
Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Planning a Virtual Machine Configuration
- Preparing for Virtual Machine Deployments with VMM
- Deploying Virtual Machines
- Planning and Implementing Hyper-V Replica
Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Planning and Implementing Automation with System Center 2012
- Planning and Implementing System Center 2012 Administration
- Planning and Implementing Self-Service Options in System Center 2012
- Planning and Implementing Updates in a Server Virtualization Infrastructure
Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning Monitoring in Windows Server 2012
- Overview of Operations Manager
- Planning and Configuring Monitoring Components
- Configuring Integration with VMM
Planning and Implementing a High Availability Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Planning and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Planning and Implementing a DFS
- Planning and Implementing NLB
Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
- Planning an Infrastructure for Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Planning and Implementing Updates for Failover Clusters
- Integrating Failover Clustering with Server Virtualization
- Planning a Multisite Failover Cluster
Planning and Implementing an Public Key Infrastructure
- Overview of Business Continuity Planning
- Planning and Implementing Backup Strategies
- Planning and Implementing Recovery
- Planning and Implementing Backup and Recovery of Virtual Machines
Planning and Implementing an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing Deployment of a Certification Authority
- Planning and Implementing Certificate Templates
- Planning and Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Planning and Implementing Key Archival and Recovery
Planning and Implementing Data Access for Users and Devices
- Planning and Implementing an AD FS Server Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing AD FS Claim Providers and Relying Parties
- Planning and Implementing AD FS Claims and Claim Rules
- Planning and Implementing Web Application Proxy
Planning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing DAC
- Planning Workplace Join
- Planning Work Folders
- AD RMS Overview
- Planning and Implementing an AD RMS Cluster
- Planning and Implementing AD RMS Templates and Policies
- Planning and Implementing External Access to AD RMS Services
- Planning and Implementing AD RMS Integration with Dynamic Access Control
Extensive labs are performed during the course.
Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Microsoft 20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Microsoft 20416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments
Microsoft 10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
Microsoft 20461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft 20462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision