MCSA 2016 Course
MCSA: Server 2016 Certification
SPECIAL: Attend 9 days MCSA 2016 Course over 2 months: 5 days in 1st month and 4 days in 2nd month
In today’s world, for most of the data centres present in the world, Microsoft Windows server is a mandatory requirement. Windows server 2016 is the latest Microsoft Server operating system and many organisations use Microsoft server as their primary server. Since this is the latest version of Windows server soon organisations will install or upgrade to this version of server, the MCSA 2016 training has a high demand in the market.
There are two pathways to gain a MCSA 2016 Certification as mentioned by the Microsoft.
1. For those who are starting with Windows server 2016, they can attend the MCSA 2016 training and attempt the following exams:
- 70-740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows server 2016
- 70-742: Identity and data access with Windows server 2016
2. For those who have the MCSA Server 2012 certification or MCSA server 2008 certification, they can attend the Logitrain MCSA 2016 Course and take the following exam.
- 70-743: Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows server 2016
This is the first step towards gaining the MCSE server 2016 status.
This certification is normally a requirement for the following jobs:
- Systems Administrator
- Level 1–2 Support Desk
- Service Desk Analyst
- Technical Consultant
- System Support Officer
- IT Support Engineer and other Microsoft Client/Server related jobs
Exposure to Microsoft Server technologies
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months at Logitrain training from the date of course completion on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Microsoft MCSA 2016 Course Material
The MCSA 2016 Certification course will cover the following:
- Prepare and install Nano Server
- Storage options and manage disks and volumes.
- Enterprise storage solutions.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- High availability
- Disaster recovery technologies
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Implement an IPv4 and IPv6 network.
- Implement DHCP and DNS
- Implement and manage IP address m
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking MCSA certification
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing and managing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
- Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing and managing IPAM
- Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Implementing VPNs
- Implementing networking for branch offices
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Managing objects in AD DS
- Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Implementing Group Policy
- Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Deploying and managing AD CS
- Deploying and managing certificates
- Implementing and administering AD FS
- Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
Includes Career Counselling
Career Counselling is an integral part of job hunting, it is included with this course
Includes Trainer & Lab Support
6 month support with full-time courses, 3 month support with part-time courses
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Unlimited mock tests in full-time; 1 mock test in part-time to boost your confidence
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
DATES, LOCATIONS & PRICES
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS? GET CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE THROUGH OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision