Azure Infrastructure 70-533 Course + Exam
Azure Infrastructure 70-533 Certification
This Training will earn you Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) qualification. This is the training you need to pass 70-533 exam to earn MTA. Azure is Microsoft’s Cloud Platform. Implementing Azure Infrastructure solutions training prepare you to work with SQL Databases in the cloud environment. With Azure building Infrastructure is made easy. This training prepare you, how to implement websites, Virtual Machines, storage and more with Azure.
- Official Azure® Training Course
- Covers the latest syllabus
- Exam can be taken within 3 months
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions ® exam worth $206 included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Authorised test centre: Microsoft Azure® exam taken at our premises
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following course, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Completing the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
- Completing the 10979 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- Microsoft 70-533
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
- Engineers who have used DevOps approaches to optimize the management and lifecycle of the software in their organization
Module 1: Introduction to Azure. This module provides the students a high level introduction to Azure.Lessons
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks. In this module students will learn how to Implement Virtual Networks, why they are important and how to manage them post-implementation.Lessons
Module 3: Implement Virtual Machines. In this module students will learn how to plan and implement virtual machines, including use of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) for Azure toolkit. Students will learn about the differences between on-premise and Azure virtual machines, and of different ways to implement VMs.Lessons
Module 4: Managing Virtual Machines. Having previously learnt how to implement virtual machines students will now learn how to manage the machines they have implemented.Lessons
Module 5: Implementing Websites. In this module students will learn how to plan for website deployment, covering different levels of website and differing deployment models. They will then learn how to deploy a website, how to configure the site, how to monitor the performance of the site, what Webjobs are and how to use them and finally what Traffic Manager is and how it is used.Lessons
Module 6: Planning and Implementing Storage. In this module students will look at types of storage, how to choose/plan storage, storage accounts, and affinity groups. They will move on to learn how implement BLOBs and azure files, recovery services and backup, diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics.Lessons
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Data Services. In this module students will look at the differences between SQL databases on-premise and Azure SQL databases. They will learn how to implement Azure SQL databases, how to migrate data to SQL Azure, how to monitor the databases once created in Azure and about business continuity using database copy and export, Self-service restore and Geo-replication.Lessons
Module 9: Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services. In this module students learn what a content delivery network is and how to implement one. They then move on to look at Azure Media Services, and how to utilize media in Azure.Lessons
Module 10: Implementing Azure Active Directory. In this module students will learn how to implement Azure Active directory, and then manage users within the directory. They will also look at adding customer domains, at multi-factor authentication and at application integration with Azure active Directory. Finally they will learn about the features and benefits offered by Azure Active Directory Premium.Lessons
Module 11: Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment. In this module students learn about managing Active Directory in a Hybrid environment. They start by looking at extending the on-premises active directory into the cloud, and how to manage Office 365 users. They then move on to learn about Directory Synchronization (Dir Synch) and federation (AD FS).Lessons
Module 12: Implementing Automation. This module starts with an introduction to automation and the components. The student then moves on to look at PowerShell Workflows, particularly the move from PowerShell scripts to worklows and finally looks at managing automation through creating and publishing runbooks, creating and scheduling jobs and monitoring job execution.Lessons
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Includes Career Counselling
Career Counselling is an integral part of job hunting, it is included with this course
Includes Trainer & Lab Support
6 month support with full-time courses, 3 month support with part-time courses
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
DATES, LOCATIONS & PRICES
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS? GET CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE THROUGH OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision