vSphere Optimise and Scale v6.7 Training
VMware IT Academy: vSphere Optimize and Scale v6.7 Training
The VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale v6.7 training course gives a detailed overview of configuring and optimising VMware vSphere® 6.7 features to make a robust scalable infrastructure.
This hands-on training will give you the advanced skills to configure and maintain a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
Upon completion, you will be competent to perform a variety of tasks in VMware.
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v6.7 course
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended
VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
vSphere course material provided
- Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™, VMware vSphere® Web Client, and VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell to manage vSphere
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
- Harden the vSphere environment against security threats
- Troubleshoot operational faults and identify their root causes
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage vSphere
- Create a content library for deploying virtual machines
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ and host profiles to provision VMware ESXi™ hosts and manage ESXi host compliance
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators for computing, storage, and networking resources for ESXi hosts
- Encrypt virtual machines for additional security
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- System administrators
- System engineers
- Virtualisation engineers
- Course Introduction, logistics and objectives.
- VMware Management Resources
- Describe the features and benefits vSphere Security
- Performance in a Virtualized Environment
- Network Scalability
- Network Performance Troubleshooting
- Create, configure, and manage vSphere distributed switches
- Configure and assign virtual machine storage policies
- Troubleshoot common CPU performance problems
- Monitor key memory performance metrics and troubleshoot
- Virtual Machine and Cluster Optimization
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision