VMware Cloud Fundamentals Course
VMware Cloud Fundamentals Training
VMware is a leading vendor of virtualization of resources for storage and network infrastructure. Virtualization is an innovative way of doing things with high pace while utilizing resources efficiently without wasting time and precious space that we need to work on. This reduces our cost to enormous level and investing and putting new technology in for betterment.
Under a dedicated learning environment, you will learn the vital fundamentals of VMware. Upon completion, you will be competent to perform specific tasks with the virtual cloud.
In the modern world, cloud computing is a key concept for most organisations, having the right deployment is essential.
Many organisations have their own private cloud and need to implement a hybrid cloud combining both private and public cloud. VMware helps to monitor alerts and health of Cloud Foundation environment.
There are no formal prerequisites for VMware Cloud Fundamentals Course but some knowledge and experience with the cloud is recommended.
There are no certification exams associated with this training.
- How the Cloud Foundation deploys and manages an SDDC
- Identify the tasks that a system administrator performs in Cloud Foundation
- How to manage users, roles, and permissions
- How to manage physical and logical resources
- How to configure and provision the environments and the workload domains
- How to monitor alerts and health of the Cloud Foundation environment
- How to configure the settings of VMware SDDC Manager
- How to manage the lifecycle of the various software components of Cloud Foundation
- Business managers
- Cloud engineers
- Virtualisation engineers
- Course Introduction and Objectives
- VMware Cloud Foundation Overview and benefits
- VMware Cloud Foundation Administration
- Managing Users, Groups, and Physical Resources
- Working with Workload Domains and Capacity Deployment
- Monitoring Your VMware Cloud Foundation Environment and Accessing the vRealize Operations Manager Web Interface
- Configuring Settings Using SDDC Manager
- Lifecycle Management of VMware Cloud Foundation
Certificate of Attendance
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
No Exam Required
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision