Virtualisation Basics Course
This hands-on course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully install, configure and manage Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- No exams are required for this training.
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Virtualization Study Guide
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Install, configure, optimize and upgrade personal computer components
- Identify the fundamental principles of using laptops and portable devices
- Identify the fundamental principles of using operating systems
- Identify the fundamental principles of using printers and scanners
- Identify the fundamental principles of networks
- Identify the names, purposes and characteristics of physical security devices and processes
- Identify potential hazards and proper safety procedures
- Use good communication skills when communicating with customers and colleagues
- Systems Administrators
- Systems Engineers
- Virtualization Engineers
- Virtualization products: functions and applications
- Configuration of virtual switches, network connections and port group
- Set-up of VirtualCenter
- Use of templates
- Service Console monitoring
- Clustering, backups, failover
- System architecture
- Common symptoms, faults, fixes
- Set-up of Virtualization Server
- Storage management technologies
- Manage using Virtualization and Web Access
- Setting Virtualization priorities on CPU, memory, and other resources
- Controlling administrator rights
- Workload assessment
- Systematic isolation of problems
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision