A4Q Design Thinking Course + Foundation Exam
A4Q Design Thinking Foundation + Certification
The A4Q Design Thinking Foundation certification course verifies professional’s knowledge and understanding of the principles, basics, techniques, design thinking process, design thinking tools and design thinking methodology.
Logitrain training covers the latest design thinking course syllabus, it is a three-day instructor-led course.
The course covers core principles, techniques, process and tools realted to design thinking and the use design thinking approaches.
This course assists candidates to use and align tools with design thinking processes.
The course is focussed on developing the design thinking mindset and expertise in the use of design thinking methods to assist in applying learning to workplace.
There are no pre-requisites to the design thinking course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- DTFL: Design Thinking Foundation Level
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion and can be attempted online on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Design Thinking Background
- Design Thinking Approach
- Design Thinking in Practice
- References and Resources
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Product Managers
- Software Engineers
- UX Designers
- Anyone involved in coaching or training teams seeking to implement design thinking
- Managers seeking to understand how design thinking can add value in their organisation
- Business Analysts working with design thinking teams
- Definition of Design Thinking
- Business uses of Design Thinking
- Variety within the Design Thinking Discipline
- Design Thinking Mindset
- Fundamental Concepts
- Empathy, Ethnography, Divergent Thinking, Convergent Thinking, Visual Thinking, Assumption Testing, Prototyping
- Design Thinking Resources
- People, Place, Materials, Organizational Fit
- Design Thinking Processes
- Numerous Approaches, Double Diamond Process, 5-Stage d.School Process, Designing for Growth Process, Role of Project Management
- Process Stages of Designing for Growth
- What Is, What If, What Wows, What Works
- Design Thinking Tools and Methods
- Purposeful Use of Tools and Alignment with Process, What Is: Visualization, What Is: Journey Mapping
- What Is: Value Chain Analysis, What Is: Mind Mapping, What If: Brainstorming, What If: Concept Development
- What Wows: Assumption Testing, What Wows: Rapid Prototyping, What Works: Customer Co-Creation, What Works: Learning Launch
- Design Thinking Application
- Learning Aids
- Web Resources
- Designing for Growth, Double Diamond
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.