COBIT 2019 is an evolution of COBIT 5, so this newly revised governance framework contains everything you value about COBIT 5, plus many exciting new features and focuses areas.
In brief, Implementation of COBIT 2019 is now more flexible, with further guidance offering both targeted uses for specific problem-solving situations and comprehensive enterprise-wide adoption. To drive business transformation—customise a right-sized governance solution tailored to fit the unique needs of your enterprise.
This is a 3-day course which gives an immense knowledge about the concept which is widely used in IT governance. COBIT 2019 framework addresses the recent trends, technologies, and security needs for enterprises including other IT management frameworks such as ITIL, CMMI, and TOGAF as it makes an incredible choice to unify processes across an entire organisation. COBIT 2019 Foundation provides you with in-depth knowledge about its framework which can be used in overseeing and managing the IT organisation and its quite interesting to know that this is one and only unique course for governing and management of IT organisation.
In this course, you will learn details about the 5 valuable principles, and the primary learning in this course includes 7 enablers of COBIT 2019 and its implementation. In addition, this course provides you with a better understanding of current IT management issues in an organisation and steps to implement in order to overcome the current challenges, the knowledge gained can be immensely used in large-scale IT organisation.
The 5 principle and 7 enablers play a crucial role in managing and governing the IT sector. This course is designed for you to know the importance of a framework which enhances the business value of your organisation. The main objective of governance is to evaluate the needs of stakeholder and ensure that enterprise objectives are achieved based on priority and making use of effective decision making. To deal with unique client request, organisation specific directions and security risk situation arising everyday COBIT 2019 framework provides a better understanding of these scenarios and possible outcome to overcome these situations. This can be implemented in any enterprise irrespective of its size. Its advances you to maintain elevated quality data which analyses and supports a business decision.
COBIT 2019 helps in controlling the IT risk.
The COBIT principles are listed below:
1) Meeting Stakeholder Needs
2) Applying a Single Integrated Framework
3) Enabling the Holistic Approach
4) Separating Governance from Management
5) Covering the Enterprise End-to-end
The seven COBIT enablers are given below:
1) Principles, Policies and Frameworks
3) Organisation Structure
4) Culture, Ethics and Behavior
6) Services, Infrastructure and Applications
7) People, skills and competencies
8) Eleven design factors are introduced in COBIT. The design factors influence the sort of governance system your organization needs and elevates the required capabilities.
This is the only framework which is applicable for governance and management of IT enterprise. COBIT 2019 is the latest version of ISACA’s which has been released recently and accepted around the globe.
This course is beneficial for the following people
- Risk management Team
- It Security
- Governance of Enterprise
- IT Managers
- Quality Professional
COBIT 2019 Foundation does not have any pre-requisites but experience in governance, IT and process management is recommended.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
COBIT 2019 Foundation
Type of exam: Closed book
Number of questions: 50
Passing Score: 50% pass percentage
Cobit 2019 course material included
This course helps you in gaining knowledge about COBIT 2019, its principles and importance in implementation in IT sector.
1) COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 path
2) Management and Governance of various domains
3) Required for capability determination
4) Importance and implementation of its framework, principles and enablers
5) Advantages of IT governance concept
6) Support an organisation to achieve regulatory and governance specifications
7) Its product architecture, principle and drivers can be implemented for the benefit of the organisation
8) How to enhance coordination of data security which helps in client satisfaction considering the data security of the organisation
9) Usage of tools which helps in maintaining immense quality information in decision making
10) The COBIT 2019 Core Model, which includes 40 governance and management objectives for establishing a governance program
11) The COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide provides a roadmap for continuous governance improvement and design guide
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Security and Privacy Technicians
- Compliance Professionals
- IT Team leaders and Managers
- Risk Advisor
- IT practitioner
- IT consultants
1) Overview and fundamental of COBIT
2) Principles of COBIT
3) Enablers of COBIT
4) The process to implement COBIT
5) COBIT 2019 assessment structure
6) Case Study
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision