PCCSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate Training
PCCSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate Certification
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate PCCSA is an entry-level certification from Palo Alto. The PCCSA certification training course at Logitrain is an ideal starting point for cybersecurity professionals to gain fundamental knowledge and learn about cybersecurity threats and how to thwart them. The Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate PCCSA certification training course helps professionals to gain up to date knowledge of cyber threats and cyber security. Attending the PCCSA certification training course and passing the certification exam validates a candidate possesses knowledge of cutting-edge technology available today to manage the cyber threats of tomorrow.
This certification training course validates the knowledge required for entry-level network security positions, whose technical requirements change as quickly as the technology upon which it is based. PCCSA certified individuals have detailed knowledge and understanding of the latest trends in network-based cyber attacks, and of cutting edge technologies available to prevent them. The training course covers Cyberattack Techniques and Types, Wireless Threats and Advanced Threats, Cloud Security and Data Center Security, Network Security Technology and more.
Logitrain delivers the Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate PCCSA certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
There are no pre-requisites for the Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate PCCSA certification training course. We recommend general IT knowledge and experience.
Candidates can attend PCCSA Cyber Security Course and achieve the certification by passing following exam(s).
- PCCSA: Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate PCCSA certification training course material
- Cybersecurity Landscape
- Wi-Fi and Advanced Persistent Threats
- The Connected Globe
- Physical, Logical, and Virtual Addressing
- Packet Encapsulation and Lifecycle
- Network Security Models
- Network Security Technologies
- Endpoint security
- Cloud, Virtualization, DevOps, and Storage Security
- Data Center Security
- Networking Concepts
- Secure the Enterprise (Strata)
- Secure the Cloud (Prisma)
- Secure the Future (Cortex)
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate PCCSA certification training is suitable for individuals who interface with cybersecurity, such as:
- Sales executives
- System engineers
- Security administrators
- Students of cybersecurity
- Modern computing trends
- New application threat vectors
- Turbulence in the cloud
- SaaS application risks
- Compliance and security are not the same
- Recent high-profile cyberattack examples
- Attacker profiles and motivations
- Modern cyberattack strategy
- Cyberattack Techniques and Types
- Vulnerabilities and exploits
- Spamming and phishing
- Bots and botnets
- Wi-Fi vulnerabilities
- Wi-Fi attacks
- Advanced persistent threats
- The NET: How things connect
- Introduction to networking devices
- Routed and routing protocols
- Area networks and topologies
- Domain Name System
- The internet of things
- IP addressing basics
- Introduction to subnetting
- The OSI and TCP/IP models
- Data encapsulation
- Perimeter-based network security strategy
- Zero Trust security
- Intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems
- Web content filters
- Virtual private networks
- Data loss prevention
- Unified threat management
- Secure Access Service Edge
- Security information and event management
- Security orchestration, automation, and response
- Endpoint security basics
- Malware protection
- Anti-spyware software
- Personal firewalls
- Host-based intrusion prevention systems
- Mobile device management
- Cloud computing
- DevOps and cloud-native technologies
- Local and remote storage
- Traditional data security solution weaknesses
- East-west traffic protection
- Implementing security in virtual data centers
- Server and system administration
- Directory services
- Structured host and network troubleshooting
- ITIL fundamentals
- Help desk and technical support
- Next-generation firewall
- Subscription services
- Network security management (Panorama)
- Cloud application security (Prisma Cloud)
- Secure Access Service Edge (Prisma Access)
- Prisma SaaS
- Endpoint protection (Cortex XDR)
- Cortex XSOAR
- Cortex Data Lake
- Threat intelligence (AutoFocus)
- IoT security (Zingbox)
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.