MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS Training + Exam
MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS Training
Benefits of MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS Training.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- Basic knowledge of programming
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 98-383 – Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS (98-383) course material
Skills gained during the MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS Training.
- HTML Fundamentals
- CSS Fundamentals
- Structure Documents Using HTML
- Present Multimedia Using HTML
- Style Web Pages Using CSS
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Following people can attend MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS Training.
- University students
- Web Developers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Application Developers
- Construct markup that uses metadata elements
- Construct well-formed markup that conforms to industry best practices
- Analyse the impact of using inline styles, internal style sheets, and external style sheets
- Construct and analyse rule sets
- Construct well-formed style sheets that conform to industry best practices
- Construct and analyse markup to structure content and organise data
- Construct and analyse markup that uses HTML5 semantic elements
- Construct and analyse markup that implements navigation
- Construct and analyse markup that uses form elements
- Construct and analyse markup that displays images
- Describe the appropriate use of the img, svg, and canvas elements
- Construct and analyse markup that plays video and audio
- Construct and analyse styles that position content
- Construct and analyse styles that format text
- Construct and analyse styles that format backgrounds and borders
- Analyse styles that implement a simple responsive layout
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.