Microsoft MOS Office
MOS Office Course
The 5 day MOS course covers the training for the latest version of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Access.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS Office training course has been created by Microsoft to specifically validate the skills of individuals who want to attain expertise in one or more of the Office Programs from Word and Excel to Access and Outlook.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS Office is a foundation-level certification that can be followed by Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Microsoft Office Specialist Master.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS Office Certification increases the career opportunities and the expected salary manifold.
During training in specific Office Programs, a detailed understanding of the specific programs is imparted to the students including core document creation, collaboration and communication in Word, core data analysis, manipulation and presentation using Excel, creating presentations using PowerPoint and whatnot.
After completing the MOS Office course, the student can demonstrate a high level of competency in using any of the Office programs effectively and efficiently.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Numerous opportunities in Businesses
Candidates can achieve the MOS certifications by passing one or more of the following exams, depending on exam availability (the exam fee is not included in the course fee).
- MOS Exam Word
- MOS Exam Excel
- MOS Exam PowerPoint
- MOS Exam Access
- MOS Exam Outlook
MOS Office – Logitrain Course Material
- Using Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Using Microsoft Access
- Using Microsoft Outlook
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Helpdesk operators
- First-level network support staff
Create and manage documents
• Create a document
• Navigate through a document
• Format a document
• Customise options and views for documents
• Print and save documents
Format text, paragraphs and sections
• Insert text and paragraphs
• Format text and paragraphs
• Order and group text and paragraphs
Create tables and lists
• Create a table
• Modify a table
• Create and modify a list
Create and manage references
• Create and manage reference markers
• Create and manage simple references
Insert and format graphic elements
• Insert graphic elements
• Format graphic elements
• Insert and format SmartArt graphics
Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
• Create worksheets and workbooks
• Navigate in worksheets and workbooks
• Format worksheets and workbooks
• Customize options and views for worksheets and workbooks
• Configure worksheets and workbooks for distribution
Manage data cells and ranges
• Insert data in cells and ranges
• Format cells and ranges
• Summarize and organize data
• Create and manage tables
• Manage table styles and options
• Filter and sort a table
Perform operations with formulas and functions
• Summarize data by using functions
• Perform conditional operations by using functions
• Format and modify text by using functions
Create charts and objects
• Create charts
• Format graphic elements
• Insert and format objects
Create and manage presentations
• Create a presentation
• Insert and format slides
• Modify slides, handouts, and notes
• Order and group slides
• Change presentation options and views
• Configure a presentation for print
• Configure and present a slide show
Insert and format text, shapes, and images
• Insert and format text
• Insert and format shapes and text boxes
• Insert and format images
• Order and group objects
Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media
• Insert and format tables
• Insert and format charts
• Insert and format SmartArt graphics
• Insert and manage media
Apply transitions and animations
• Apply slide transitions
• Animate slide content
• Set timing for transitions and animations
Manage multiple presentations
• Merge content from multiple presentations
• Finalize presentations
Create and manage a database
• Create and modify databases
• Manage relationships and keys
• Navigate through a database
• Protect and maintain databases
• Print and export data
• Create tables
• Manage tables
• Manage records in tables
• Create and modify fields
• Create a query
• Modify a query
• Create calculated fields and grouping within queries
• Create a form
• Configure form controls
• Format a form
• Create a report
• Configure report controls
• Format a report
Manage the Outlook environment for productivity
• Customize settings
• Print and save information
• Perform search operations in Outlook
• Configure mail settings
• Create messages
• Format a message
• Organize and manage messages
• Create and manage calendars
• Create appointments, meetings, and events
• Organize and manage appointments, meetings, and events
• Create and manage notes and tasks
Manage contacts and groups
• Create and manage contacts
• Create and manage contact groups
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Course includes practical exercises to give you hands-on skills and confidence
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.