Deployment Exam MB2-702 Course + Exam Details
Deployment Exam MB2-702 Certification
This exam is intended for individuals who plan to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in their organisations. This audience typically includes novice and experienced system administrators, implementation consultants, system integrators, technical staff, and support professionals who want to demonstrate foundational understanding how to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Candidates should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2013 CRM applications, features, and functionalities. Candidates should also have a general working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server database administration, and Outlook.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- CRM (MB2-702) exam worth $206 included
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
Basic CRM knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Microsoft MB2-702
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Plan the Microsoft Dynamics CRM installation
- Install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configure and manage email
- Install and deploy the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Outlook
- Upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM edition and redeploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage and troubleshoot a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- CRM professionals
- CRM administrator
- Individuals seeking CRM certification
- Identify the offering and supporting components for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identify infrastructure requirements, and identify hardware and software requirements
- Plan the implementation
- Install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Deploy a Microsoft Dynamics CRM website
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Configure an Internet-facing deployment (IFD)
- Plan and configure high-availability options
- Configure email and message processing
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM email router
- Configure server-side synchronisation
- Identify software and hardware requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Outlook
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Outlook
- Configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Outlook
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Redeploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM by using Deployment Manager
- Update Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage service accounts and system jobs
- Plan for disaster recovery
- Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage data encryption
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.