Applications Exam MB2-700 Course + Exam Details
Applications Exam MB2-700 Certification
This exam is intended for individuals who plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications in their organisations. The audience typically includes service schedulers, administrators, office managers, executives, and consultants who want to demonstrate foundational understanding of the application functionality.
Candidates should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2013 CRM applications, features, and functionalities.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- CRM (MB2-700) exam worth $206 included
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
Basic CRM Windows
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Manage service cases in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Manage the knowledge base in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Manage queues and contracts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Manage service scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Menage leads and opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Manage sales in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Mange analysis and reporting features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- CRM professionals
- CRM administrator
- Individuals seeking CRM certification
- Identify customer service entities and record types
- Create service cases
- Maintain and organise cases
- Create, manage, and delete articles in knowledge base
- Locate data in the knowledge base
- Manage sales literature
- Create and maintain queues
- Create contracts
- Manage contracts
- Explain service scheduling features
- Maintain resources, equipment, and facilities
- Manage resources and perform capacity planning
- Manage service schedules
- Identify sales management entities and record types
- Create and manage leads
- Create and manage opportunities
- Maintain the product catalog for managing sales
- Create and manage quotes for sales
- Process sales orders
- Identify and create reports
- Manage charts and dashboards
- Manage goals and metrics
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.