Lync 2010: Exam 70-664 Course + Exam
Lync 2010: Exam 70-664 Certification
This course is intended for IT professionals who need to deploy, configure, and manage a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution. The course highlights Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Voice features from a deployment and configuration perspective. The labs in this course build on each other to create a solution that includes IM and Presence, Conferencing, and Enterprise Voice.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- MCTS: Lync Server 2010 exam worth $206 included
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- IT or telecommunications professionals with experience in complex deployments
- Knowledge about how to deploy and configure Lync Server 2010 for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability
- Experience with Windows Server Active Directory 2010 and network and telecommunication components that support the configuration of Lync Server 2010
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Microsoft 70-664
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Managing Users and Client Access
- Configuring a Lync Server 2010 Topology
- Configuring Enterprise Voice
- Configuring Lync Server 2010 for External Access
- Monitoring and Maintaining Lync Server 2010
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Candidates working in the IT job market
- IT or telecom experts
- Individuals seeking MCTS and MCITP: Lync Server certification
- Describe the features and capabilities, architecture and server roles and management tools of Lync Server 2010
- Deploy and manage Lync Server 2010
- Role-Based Access Control
- Deploy and manage clients
- Deploy and manage IP phones
- Define and deploy the Edge Server role
- Consider topologies for external user access
- Describe the features of Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Voice
- Deploy and configure Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Voice Functionality
- Configure Enterprise Voice Functionality
- Introduce the Call Park feature into your Enterprise Voice Deployment of Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- Introduce the Unassigned Number feature into your Enterprise Voice Deployment of Lync Server 2010
- Perform the necessary tasks to prepare for the integration of Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Unified Messaging with Lync Server 2010
- Integrate Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Unified Messaging with Lync Server 2010
- Describe the function and the components of the Response Group Service and its new features
- Describe the tools used to configure and manage response groups
- Describe the Lync Server 2010 conferencing modes and their features
- Discuss the conferencing architecture and infrastructure components
- Explain conferencing call flows, the conferencing deployment and migration considerations
- Describe the archiving service and the monitoring service
- Describe the high availability options
- Describe the tools for backing up and restoring Lync Server 2010
- Export and import critical Lync Server 2010 data
- Backup and restore critical Lync Server 2010 data
- Describe an overview of CAC features and functionality
- Configure and implement Call Admission Control
- Explain the function, features, components, and requirements of Enhanced 9-1-1
- Deploy and configure Enhanced 9-1-1
- Explain voice resiliency in Lync Server 2010
- Explain the features available during various outage scenarios
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.