SCCM 2012: Exam 70-243 Course + Exam
SCCM 2012: Exam 70-243 Certification
This exam is designed for candidates that have System Centre Configuration Manager 2012, Windows Server, security, and networking experience in an enterprise environment, candidates should also have basic Microsoft SQL Server and Windows PowerShell knowledge, mobile device management, and application configuration experience. These candidates may be the:
- System Centre Configuration Manager Administrator
- Active Directory Administrator
- Exchange Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
- Enterprise Desktop Administrator for their organisations
- Training: get practical technical skills
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- MCTS: SCCM 2012 exam worth $206 included
- Melbourne and Sydney offices easily accessible via public transport
Windows Server 2008 Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Microsoft 70-243
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Configuring Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Design and Plan System Centre Configuration Manager Infrastructure
- Manage Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Deploy Applications and Software Updates
- Manage Compliance Settings
- Manage Sites
- Manage Clients
- Manage inventory
- Manage Reports and Queries
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Systems administrators
- Network and System engineers
- Individuals seeking MCTS: SCCM 2012 certification
- Plan System Centre Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles
- Plan and configure security
- Define the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Configure the OSD environment
- Build and capture an image
- Deploy an image
- Manage images
- Create an application
- Deploy an application
- Monitor application deployment
- Manage the software library and application catalog
- Create and monitor software updates
- Configure FEP clients by using System Centre Configuration Manager
- Build a Configuration Item (CI)
- Create and monitor a baseline
- Manage collections
- Monitor site health
- Configure software updates
- Manage site communications
- Manage boundary groups
- Manage role-based security
- Deploy clients
- Manage mobile devices
- Manage client agent settings
- Manage hardware inventory
- Manage software inventory
- Monitor inventory data flow
- Build queries
- Create reports
- Manage SSRS
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.