Exchange 2013: Exam 70-341 Course + Exam
Exchange 2013: Exam 70-341 Certification
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is the leading certification for Exchange Server 2013, providing widely recognized, objective validation of your ability to perform critical, current IT job roles by using Microsoft email technologies to their best advantage. You will learn to deliver a secure and reliable email service with rich features for end users in Excahnge Server certification.
Logitrain strives hard to deliver the best IT training possible to make candidates more technical and knowledgeable.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- MCTS: Exchange Server 2013 exam worth $206 included
- Melbourne and Sydney offices easily accessible via public transport
Windows Server 2012 Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Microsoft 70-341
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Plan a high availability solution for common scenarios
- Design a transport solution
- Configure and manage transport
- Troubleshoot and monitor transport
- Configure and manage hygiene
- Plan the mailbox role
- Configure and manage the mailbox role
- Deploy and manage high availability solutions for the mailbox role
- Monitor and troubleshoot the mailbox role
- Develop backup and recovery solutions for the mailbox role and public folders
- Create and configure mail-enabled objects
- Manage mail-enabled object permissions
- Plan, deploy, and manage a Client Access Server (CAS)
- Plan and configure namespaces and client services
- Deploy and manage mobility solutions
- Implement load balancing
- Troubleshoot client connectivity
- Plan for impact of Exchange on Active Directory services
- Administer Exchange workload management
- Plan and manage Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Design an appropriate Exchange solution for a given SLA
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Systems administrators
- Network and System engineers
- Individuals seeking MCTS: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification
- Set up redundancy for intra-site scenarios; plan for Transport Dumpster; plan for shadow redundancy
- Design inter-site mail flow; design inter-org mail flow; plan for Domain Secure/TLS; design Edge transport
- Configure Edge servers; configure Send/Receive connectors; configure transport rules; configure accepted domains
- Interpret message tracking logs and protocol logs; troubleshoot a shared namespace environment
- Manage content filtering; manage recipient filtering; manage SenderID; manage connection filtering
- Plan for database size and storage performance requirements; plan for virtualization requirements and scenarios
- Create and configure Offline Address Book (OAB); create and configure public folders; deploy mailbox server roles
- Create and configure a Database Availability Group (DAG); identify failure domains; manage DAG networks
- Troubleshoot database replication and replay; troubleshoot database copy activation; troubleshoot mailbox role
- Manage lagged copies; determine most appropriate backup solution/strategy; perform a dial tone restore
- Configure resource mailboxes and scheduling; configure team mailboxes; configure distribution lists
- Configure mailbox folder permissions; configure mailbox permissions; set up room mailbox delegates
- Design to account for differences between legacy CAS and Exchange CAS/CAF; configure Office web application
- Design namespaces for client connectivity; configure URLs; plan for certificates; configure authentication methods
- Deploy Mobile OWA (MOWA); configure OWA policies; configure Microsoft ActiveSync policies
- Configure namespace load balancing; configure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) load balancing
- Troubleshoot Outlook Anywhere connectivity; troubleshoot POP/IMAP; troubleshoot authentication
- Plan the domain controllers; plan placement of Global Catalog (GC); determine DNS changes required for Exchange
- Configure user workload policies; configure system workload policies; monitor system workload events
- Determine appropriate RBAC roles and cmdlets; limit administration using existing role groups
- Plan for updates; plan for change management; design a solution that meets SLA requirements
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.