MCSE: Server Infrastructure Course + Exam
MCSE: Server Infrastructure Certification
With each passing day, IT specialists are encountering more and more tough and competitive environment. As IT departments are demanding the adoption of rapidly changing technologies to remain on the edge of the corporate world. All businesses are demanding those cloud enabled infrastructure solutions, which are both problem solving and cost effective. To remain competitive and become indispensable, one needs to get certified by Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts’ server infrastructure certification.
In current IT industry, it has become a holistic demand for IT professionals to posses the necessary technological skills that make them capable of professionally addressing the innumerable work challenges.
If you are new to Microsoft certification then the first thing you need to do is to get certified in MCSA windows server 2012, which is considered as a prerequisite for MCSE R2 world. Once you are certified with MCSA, you are then standing at the threshold and next certification will take you from solutions associate to solutions expert.
The Microsoft certified solutions Expert: server infrastructure 2012 focuses on the technical aspects like how to design, build, manage and how to run extra efficient and extremely high demanding data center. Server infrastructure certification also focuses on basic know-how and essential services like system management, Identity management, networking, storage system and Virtualization.
MCSE R2 server Infrastructure 2012 gives an individual the power to go beyond typical limitations and virtualizations. This certification enables the person to efficiently manage highly modern and effective data center.
The course can commence with 70-410 or 70-411 module, although some participants are comfortable to commence the MCSA course with 70-412 module as well.
- Updated Training: Server 2012
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- 5 x Certification exams worth $1030 included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
Exposure to Microsoft Server technologies
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Microsoft 70-410
- Microsoft 70-411
- Microsoft 70-412
- Microsoft 70-413
- Microsoft 70-414
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
(Course material provided)
- Windows Server 2012 installation and configuration
- Windows Server 2012 Roles and Features configuration
- Windows Server 2012Hyper-V configuration
- Active Directory installation and configuration
- Deploying, Managing, and Maintaining Windows Server 2012
- Network Services and Access configuration
- Network Policy Server Infrastructure configuration
- Configurating and Managing Active Directory
- Configurating and Managing Group Policy
- Configuring and Managing High Availability
- File and Storage Solutions configuration
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery implementation
- Network Services configuration
- Identity and Access Solutions configuration
- Plan and Deploy a Server Infrastructure
- Design and Implement Network Infrastructure Services
- Design and Implement Network Access Services
- Design and Implement an Active Directory Infrastructure (Logical)
- Design and Implement an Active Directory Infrastructure (Physical)
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- First-level network support staff
- Second-level network support staff
- System engineers and systems administrators
- Individuals seeking MCSE R2 certification
- Prepare Windows Server 2012 installation
- Work with Windows Server 2012 roles
- Using Features on Demand
- Migrating roles from previous versions of Windows Server
- Prepare Windows Server 2012, installing Server Core
- Windows Server 2012 Core Configuration
- Work with delegations
- Windows Server 2012 Core Conversion to/from full GUI
- Configuring services and NIC teaming
- Manage features in offline images
- Work with remote servers to deploy roles
- Working with storage spaces, basic disks and dynamic disks
- MBR and GPT disks configuration
- Work with volumes disk pools and storage pools
- Server management: Day-to-day tasks,multi-server and down-level tasks
- Windows Server 2012 Server Core configuration
- Windows Firewall configuration
- Working with dynamic memory
- smart paging, Resource Metering and guest integration configuration
- VHDs and VHDX
- Differencing drives configuration
- VHDs configuration
- pass-through disks,snapshots, virtual Fibre Channel adapter
- Global catalog server configuration
- DNS SRV record registration issues
- Adding, removing and upgrading a domain controller
- Active Directory Domain Services installation
- Working with Data Collector Sets
- Manage alerts,real-time performance
- Virtual machines
- Events monitoring,subscriptions
- Network monitoring
- Implementing the requirements of the Server
- implementing the configuration of the client
- Working with DNS for Direct Access, certificate configuration
- Working with System Health Validators
- Health policies configuration
- Enforcing NAP using DHCP and VPN
- Isolating and remediating non-compliant computers using DHCP and VPN
- NAP client settings configuration
- UGMC configuration
- RODC installation and configuration
- Domain Controller cloning
- Active Directory and SYSVOL backup
- Working with an offline Active Directory
- managaing Active Directory database. snapshots and restore
- Block inheritance
- Manage processing order and precedence
- Configure enforced policies
- Working with security and WMI filtering
- Configuring loopback and slow-link processing
- Manage client-side extension
- Manage cluster networking
- Restore single node or cluster configuration
- Mangage cluster storage: restoring, implementing and upgrading
- Manage role-specific settings
- VM monitoring
- Mangage failover and preference settings
- Perform live, quick and storage migration
- Import, export, and copy VMs
- Other platforms migration
- Managing changes to policy and staging
- Mange claim types of users and devices
- Remediation of access-denied
- Work with file classification
- Manage Windows Server backups: Online and role-specific backups
- Work with VSS settings through VSSAdmin
- System Restore snapshots
- Work with Hyper-V Replica
- Manage multi-site clustering, network settings, Quorum, and failover settings
- Manual configuration of IPAM
- Using Group Policy to configure IPAM
- Manage server discovery
- Work with IP blocks and ranges
- Manage IP address space utilization
- Migrate, delegate and manage IPAM
- Authenticating using claims-based
- Relying Party Trusts
- Manage the rules of the Claims Provider Trust
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) attribute stores
- AD FS certificates
- AD FS proxy
- Design an automated server installation strategy
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure
- Plan and implement server upgrade and migration
- Plan and deploy Virtual Machine Manager services
- Plan and implement file and storage services
- Design and maintain a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution
- Design a name resolution solution strategy
- Design and manage an IP address management solution
- Design a VPN solution
- Design a DirectAccess solution
- Implement a scalable remote access solution
- Design a network protection solution
- Implement a network protection solution
- Design a forest and domain infrastructure
- Implement a forest and domain infrastructure
- Design a Group Policy strategy
- Design an Active Directory permission model
- Design an Active Directory sites topology.
- Design a domain controller strategy.
- Design and implement a branch office infrastructure
- Design an administrative model
- Design a monitoring strategy
- Design an updates infrastructure
- Implement automated remediation
- Plan and implement failover clustering.
- Plan and implement highly available network services.
- Plan and implement highly available storage solutions.
- Plan and implement highly available server roles.
- Plan and implement a business continuity and disaster recovery solution
- Plan and implement virtualization hosts.
- Plan and implement virtualization guests.
- Plan and implement virtualization networking.
- Plan and implement virtualization storage.
- Plan and implement virtual guest movement.
- Manage and maintain a server virtualization infrastructure
- Design a Certificate Services infrastructure.
- Implement and manage a Certificate Services infrastructure.
- Implement and manage certificates.
- Design and implement a federated identity solution
- Design and implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Take the certification exam within 3 months of each module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.