MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration
MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration course is designed to prepare students for undertaking two exams – Exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure and Exam 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases, which are mandatory to get certified as MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration. This course has been subdivided into two parts to help students prepare for each exam individually.
The first course titled as Microsoft 20764B Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure is designed to prepare students to undertake Exam 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure. This course covers the basic concepts of SQL Server 2016 Administration including automation of database management, restoration and backup of SQL databases, protecting data through auditing and encryption and using PowerShell to manage SQL Server. After completing Course 20764B a student will have all the skills and knowledge required to administer SQL server infrastructure.
The second course titled as Microsoft 20765B Provisioning SQL Databases is designed to prepare students to undertake Exam 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases which is the second exam that need to be passed to attain the certification – MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration. During this course, students learn about advanced concepts from provisioning, upgrading and configuring a Database Server to Managing Databases and Files and migrating them in the cloud. After completing this course, students will be able to apply the concepts learned through the training for administering SQL Server 2016.
Passing these two exams is necessary to get certified as MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration and hence demonstrate your competency as an expert in Database Administration.
This certification is a key requirement for following jobs:
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Application Developer
Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System and Transact-SQL
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- Exam 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration – Logitrain Course Material
- Authenticating and authorizing users
- Assigning server and database roles
- Authorizing users to access resources
- Protecting data with encryption and auditing
- Describing recovery models and backup strategies
- Backing up SQL Server databases
- Restoring SQL Server databases
- Automating database management
- Configuring security for the SQL Server agent
- Managing alerts and notifications
- Using PowerShell to manage SQL Server
- Tracing access to SQL Server
- Monitoring a SQL Server infrastructure
- Troubleshooting a SQL Server infrastructure
- Importing and exporting data
- Provisioning a Database Server
- Upgrading SQL Server
- Configuring SQL Server
- Managing Databases and Files (shared)
- Provisioning, migrating and managing databases in the cloud
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University Students
- Database Designers
- Database Administrators
- Data Analysts
- Application Developers
- SQL Server Security
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Backing Up SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server 2016 Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
- SQL Server 2016 Components
- Installing SQL Server 2016
- Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2016
- Working with Databases
- Performing Database Maintenance
- Database Storage Options
- Planning to Deploy SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
- Migrating Databases to Azure SQL Database
- Using Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine to deploy SQL Server
- Managing databases in the Cloud
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of each module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision