MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development
MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development Certification
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development course is designed to prepare students to undertake two exams – Exam 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL and Exam 70-762: Developing SQL Databases, which are mandatory to get certified as MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development. This course has been subdivided into two parts to help students for each exam individually.
The first course titled Course 20761B: Querying Data with Transact-SQL is designed to prepare students to undertake Exam 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL. This course covers the basic concepts of Transact-SQL. After completing Course 20761B a student will have a detailed understanding of Transact-SQL language which is essential in the fields of Database Administration, Business Intelligence, and Database Development. This course covers a wide range of concepts including key capabilities of SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, Predicate Logics, SQL Server Data Types and stored procedures.
The second course- Course 20762B: Developing SQL Databases is designed to prepare students to undertake Exam 70-762: Developing SQL Databases which is the second exam that need to be passed to attain the certification – MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development. During this course, students learn about advanced table designs, indexes, data manipulation using triggers and storing XML data. After completing this course, students will be able to apply the concepts learned through the training for developing databases and implementing managed code in SQL Server.
Passing these two exams is necessary to get certified as MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development and hence demonstrate your competency as an expert in Database Development.
This certification is a key requirement for following jobs:
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Exam 70-762: Developing SQL Databases
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Logitrain Course material provided)
- Describing key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2016.
- Describing T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Writing a single table SELECT statement.
- Writing a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Writing SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describing how SQL Server uses data types.
- Writing DML statements.
- Writing queries that use built-in functions.
- Writing queries that aggregate data.
- Writing subqueries.
- Creating and implementing views and table-valued functions.
- Using set operators to combine query results.
- Writing queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transforming data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Creating and implementing stored procedures.
- Adding programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
- Designing and Implementing Tables.
- Describing advanced table designs
- Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describing indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Designing and Implementing Views.
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures.
- Designing and Implementing User Defined Functions.
- Responding to data manipulation using triggers.
- Designing and Implementing In-Memory Tables.
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Storing and Querying XML Data.
- Working with Spatial Data.
- Storing and Querying Blobs and Text Documents.
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University Students
- Database Designers
- Database Administrators
- Data Analysts
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Writing SELECT Queries
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Working with SQL Server 2016 Data Types
- Using DML to Modify Data
- Using Built-In Functions
- Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Using Subqueries
- Using Table Expressions
- Using Set Operators
- Using Offset, Windows Ranking, and Aggregate Functions
- Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Executing Stored Procedures
- Programming with T-SQL
- Implementing Error Handling
- Implementing Transactions
- Introduction to Database Development
- Designing and Implementing Tables
- Advanced Table Designs
- Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Introduction to Indexes
- Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Columnstore Indexes
- Designing and Implementing Views
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Using In-Memory Tables
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying Spatial Data in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- SQL Server Concurrency
- Performance and Monitoring
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision