PL-200T00 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant certification
PL-200T00 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant certification Training
PL-200T00 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant certification the training course provides a deep understanding of Microsoft Power Platform and services. This certification training course improves your career opportunity all over the world, which validates your technical skills to automate business processes within the organisation.
PL-200T00 – A – Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant the certification training course covers the following topics configuring the standard data service, create apps using Power Apps, Implement Power Virtual Agents ChatBots, create and manage Power automate and Integrate Power Apps with other apps and services. This certification covers different hands-on labs which include make application enhancements, improve custom user experiences, data conversions, custom process automation, system integrations, and custom visualisations. This certification course also includes many hands-on labs to gain real experience of Microsoft Power Platform.
This certification helps you to gain experience of learning to manage data model, manage processes, configure standard data service settings, create a ChatBot, configure topics, configure security settings, create model-driven apps, create canvas apps, create portal apps, create flows, create and manage business process flows, build UI flows, configure entities, integrate Power BI with Power Apps, add AI Builder, and integrate Power Apps with Microsoft 365.
Logitrain helps you to build a piece of theoretical knowledge and learn a practical environment that is like the real world.
A basic understanding of Power Platform, key components, Microsoft Dataverse and security concepts.
PL-200T00-A: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant certification exam.
Logitrain provides course material for PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant and Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant: PL-200 Exam Guide by Julian Sharp, Kindle Edition book.
- Manage an existing data model
- Create and manage processes
- Configure Common Data Service settings
- Configure security settings
- Create model-driven apps
- Create canvas apps
- Create portal apps
- Create flows
- Create and manage business process flows
- Build UI flows
- Create ChatBot
- Configure topics
- Configure entities
- Integrate Power BI with Power Apps
- Implement AI Builder
- Integrate Power Apps with Microsoft 365
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Client Support Functional Consultant
- Dynamics CRM Tech Lead
- Delivery Consultant
- Senior Business Analyst
- Lead D365 Consultant (CRM)
- ERP/ CRM Architect
- Assign a type for an entity including standard, activity, or virtual
- Configure entity ownership
- Create new entities or modify existing entities
- Determine which type of relationship to implement including 1: n and n: n
- Configure entity-relationship behaviours including cascading rules
- Create new relationships or modify existing relationships
- Create new fields or modify existing fields
- Create alternate keys for entities
- Configure entity properties
- Define requirements for business rules
- Define and implement business rule logic
- Define the scope for business rules
- Configure and test business rules
- Configure a synchronous classic workflow
- Configure relevance search
- Configure auditing
- Perform data management tasks
- Configure duplicate detection settings
- Create and manage business units
- Create and manage security roles
- Create and manage users and teams
- Create and manage field security profiles
- Configure hierarchy security
- Create and configure forms
- Create and configure views
- Create and configure charts
- Create and configure dashboards
- Configure site maps
- Select applicable assets for an app including entities, forms, views, business process flows, dashboards, and charts
- Share a model-driven app
- Create a canvas app
- Configure the common data service as a data source for an app
- Create canvas app screens
- Implement form navigation, formulas, variables and collections, and error handling
- Build reusable components and component libraries
- Configure offline capabilities for apps
- Run power automate flows based on actions that occur in a canvas app
- Interpret app checker results and resolve identified issues
- Test, monitor, and share apps
- Create a portal app
- Expose common data service data
- Configure portal web pages, forms, and navigation
- Configure portal security including web roles and page access
- Describe types of flows and flow components
- Trigger a flow by using common data service connectors
- Run actions by using the common data service connector
- Implement logic control
- Implement dynamic content and expressions
- Interpret and act on flow checker results
- Activate and deactivate flows
- Interpret flow analytic data
- Configure a business process flow
- Add business rules, workflows, and action steps to a business process flow
- Define stages and steps
- Configure parallel branches
- Manage the business process flow entity for a business process flow
- Describe types of UI flows
- Identify use cases for UI flows
- Differentiate between attended and unattended UI flows
- Record business process tasks
- Assign a ChatBot to an environment
- Publish a ChatBot
- Share a ChatBot
- Add ChatBots to teams and other channels
- Monitor and diagnose bot performance, usage, and topic usage
- Define topic conversation triggers
- Create questions, messages, and conditions
- Extract topics from a web page
- Implement greetings, escalations, error messages, and statuses
- Call a power automate flow to run an action
- Create custom entities
- Implement entities in conversations
- Implement variables to store data
- Create power bi visualisations
- Create data flows and schedule data flow runs
- Filter data
- Build reports and dashboards
- Publish and share reports and dashboards
- Add power bi tiles to model-driven apps and canvas app
- Add canvas apps to a power bi dashboard
- Trigger power automate flows from power bi alerts
- Determine which AI builder model type to use
- Create an AI builder model
- Prepare source data for use by models
- Train, test, and publish a model
- Consume a model by using power apps
- Consume a model by using Power automate
- Add apps to Microsoft teams
- Create a teams app from a power apps app
- Configure app policies
- Create a teams channel by using Power automate
- Configure and use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel templates
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.