AZ-220T00-A: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer – Exam AZ-220 Course
AZ-220T00-A: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer – Exam AZ-220 Certification
The AZ-220T00-A: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer – Exam AZ-220 certification training course will enhance your knowledge in managing IoT Azure solutions. This training course will enhance your technical capabilities in Azure IoT to create and maintain solutions for IoT Edge devices.
The IoT developers’ functionalities include managing the cloud devices, network configurations, solution designs, and implementation of Azure services. Azure IoT Developer certification training course will aid you with knowledge in data manipulation in cloud services along with their devices and lifecycle management of the devices as well.
You will learn to design and learn to implement security, device topology, and IoT solutions. The certification AZ220 exam will prove your ability in PaaS, IaaS and SaaS services for data management services. Pursuing Microsoft Azure IoT certification will boost your IoT and cloud career opportunities.
Logitrain offers the AZ-220T00-A: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer – Exam AZ-220 certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic functional experience with Microsoft Azure. Understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell and Azure is recommended.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Create and configure an IoT Hub
- Build device messaging and communication
- Configure physical IoT devices
- Implement the Device Provisioning Service (DPS)
- Manage the device lifecycle
- Manage IoT devices by using IoT Hub
- Build a solution by using IoT Central
- Set up and deploy an IoT Edge device
- Develop modules
- Configure an IoT Edge device
- Configure routing in Azure IoT Hub
- Configure stream processing
- Configure health monitoring
- Perform end-to-end solution testing and diagnostics
- Implement device authentication in the IoT Hub
- Implement device security by using DPS
- Implement Azure Security Center (ASC) for IoT
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Azure Administrators
- Azure Developers
- Professionals interested in Microsoft Azure
- create an IoT Hub
- register a device
- configure a device twin
- configure IoT Hub tier and scaling
- build messaging solutions by using SDKs (device and service)
- implement device-to-cloud communication
- implement cloud-to-device communication
- configure file upload for devices
- recommend an appropriate protocol based on device specifications
- configure device networking, topology, and connectivity
- create a Device Provisioning Service
- create a new enrollment in DPS
- manage allocation policies by using Azure Functions
- link an IoT Hub to the DPS
- provision a device by using DPS
- deprovision an autoenrollment
- decommission (disenroll) a device
- manage devices list in the IoT Hub device registry
- modify device twin tags and properties
- trigger an action on a set of devices by using IoT Hub Jobs and Direct Methods
- set up Automatic Device Management of IoT devices at scale
- define a device type in Azure IoT Central
- configure rules and actions in Azure IoT Central
- define the operator view
- add and manage devices from IoT Central
- monitor devices
- custom and industry-focused application templates
- create a device identity in IoT Hub
- deploy a single IoT device to IoT Edge
- create a deployment for IoT Edge devices
- install container runtime on IoT devices
- define and implement deployment manifest
- update security daemon and runtime
- provision IoT Edge devices with DPS
- IoT Edge automatic deployments
- deploy on constrained devices
- secure IoT Edge solutions
- deploy production certificates
- create and configure an Edge module
- deploy a module to an Edge device
- publish an IoT Edge module to an Azure Container Registry
- select and deploy an appropriate gateway pattern
- implement module-to-module communication
- implement and configure offline support (including local storage)
- implement message enrichment in IoT Hub
- configure routing of IoT Device messages to endpoints
- define and test routing queries
- integrate with Event Grid
- create ASA for data and stream processing of IoT data
- process and filter IoT data by using Azure Functions
- configure Stream Analytics outputs
- Configure an IoT solution for Time Series Insights (TSI)
- implement solutions to handle telemetry and time-stamped data
- create an Azure Time Series Insights (TSI) environment
- connect the IoT Hub and the Time Series Insights (TSI)
- configure metrics in IoT Hub
- set up diagnostics logs for Azure IoT Hub
- query and visualize tracing by using Azure Monitor
- Troubleshoot device communication
- establish maintenance communication
- verify device telemetry is received by IoT Hub
- validate device twin properties, tags and direct methods
- troubleshoot device disconnects and connects
- estimate the capacity required for each service in the solution
- conduct performance and stress testing
- choose an appropriate form of authentication
- manage the X.509 certificates for a device
- manage the symmetric keys for a device
- configure different attestation mechanisms with DPS
- generate and manage x.509 certificates for IoT Devices
- configure enrollment with x.509 certificates
- generate a TPM endorsements key for a device
- configure enrollment with symmetric keys
- enable ASC for IoT in Azure IoT Hub
- create security modules
- configure custom alerts
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.