AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator – Exam AZ-104 Course Details
AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator – Exam AZ-104 Certification
The Microsoft Azure AZ-104T00-A certification training course validates a professional’s skills on Azure technologies. The AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification training course helps to build a career as an Azure Administrator. Microsoft Azure AZ-104T00-A certification training course provides a path to update knowledge and develop a career in Azure.
The AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification validates expertise in Azure compliance and governance, virtual networking, Azure storage, data protection, monitoring Azure data, Azure Administration, interstice connectivity over Azure, network traffic management, Azure VM and serverless computing. This certification provides skills to implement and manage database solutions on Microsoft Azure Data service.
The AZ-104T00-A training course prepares the candidates fo the AZ-104 official certification exam.
The AZ-104T00-A Microsoft Azure Administrator certification training course covers subscription management, account management, deploy Azure VM, manage Azure VM, scale Azure VM, Administrator Azure services, configure virtual network gateways, backup VM, Implement Azure storage, secure and manage Azure storage, manage Azure active directory, manage network traffic and monitor traffic, manage Azure identities and governance, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage Azure compute resources, configure and manage virtual networking and monitor and back up Azure resources.
Logitrain provides instructor-led, hands-on practical and theoretical training on Azure technologies.
Logitrain delivers the Microsoft Azure AZ-104T00-A certification training course for Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Implement backup and recovery
- Manage Azure AD objects
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Manage subscriptions and governance
- Manage storage accounts
- Configure Azure files and Azure blob storage
- Automate deployment and configuration of VMs
- Manage data in Azure Storage
- Configure VMs for high availability and scalability
- Integrate an on-premises network with an Azure virtual network
- Create and configure Web Apps
- Create and configure containers
- Create and configure VMs
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Configure name resolution
- Secure access to virtual networks
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
- Configure load balancing
- Monitor resources by using Azure Monitor
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Cloud administrators
- Azure administrators
- Systems administrator
- Individuals seeking Azure certification
- Create users and groups
- Manage user and group properties
- Manage device settings
- Perform bulk user updates
- Manage guest accounts
- Configure Azure AD Join
- Configure self-service password reset
- NOT: Azure AD Connect; PIM
- Create a custom role
- Provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- Interpret access assignments
- Manage multiple directories
- Configure Azure policies
- Configure resource locks
- Apply tags
- Create and manage resource groups
- Manage subscriptions
- Configure Cost Management
- Configure management groups
- Configure network access to storage accounts
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Generate shared access signature
- Manage access keys
- Implement Azure storage replication
- Configure Azure AD Authentication for a storage account
- Export from Azure job
- Import into Azure job
- Install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- Copy data by using AZ Copy
- Create an Azure file share
- Create and configure Azure File Sync service
- Configure Azure blob storage
- Configure storage tiers for Azure blobs
- Configure high availability
- Deploy and configure scale sets
- Modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template
- Configure VHD template
- Deploy from template
- Save a deployment as an ARM template
- Automate configuration management by using custom script extensions
- Configure Azure Disk Encryption
- Move VMs from one resource group to another
- Manage VM sizes
- Add data discs
- Configure networking
- Redeploy VMs
- Create and configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Create and configure Azure Container Instances (ACI)
- NOT: selecting an container solution architecture or product; container registry settings
- Create and configure App Service
- Create and configure App Service Plans
- NOT: Azure Functions; Logic Apps; Event Grid
- Create and configure VNET peering
- Configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
- Configure Azure DNS
- Configure custom DNS settings
- Configure a private or public DNS zone
- Create security rules
- Associate an NSG to a subnet or network interface
- Evaluate effective security rules
- Deploy and configure Azure Firewall
- Deploy and configure Azure Bastion Service
- NOT: Implement Application Security Groups; DDoS
- Configure Application Gateway
- Configure an internal load balancer
- Configure load balancing rules
- Configure a public load balancer
- Troubleshoot load balancing
- NOT: Traffic Manager and Front Door and Private Link
- Monitor on-premises connectivity
- Use Network Performance Monitor
- Use Network Watcher
- Troubleshoot external networking
- Troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
- Create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- Create and configure VPNs
- Configure ExpressRoute
- Configure Azure Virtual WAN
- Configure and interpret metrics
- Configure Log Analytics
- Query and analyse logs
- Set up alerts and actions
- Configure Application Insights
- NOT: Network monitoring
- Configure and review backup reports
- Perform backup and restore operations by using Azure Backup Service
- Create a Recovery Services Vault
- Create and configure backup policy
- Perform site-to-site recovery by using Azure Site Recovery
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.