AZ 304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
AZ 304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
AZ-304 – Microsoft Azure provides Microsoft Azure Architect Design certificate. AZ-304 – Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification course give an expert level knowledge of Azure design architecture which help you to reach your career as Azure Architect design. AZ-304 – Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification offers you to develop your understanding and develop your career in Azure technologies. AZ-304 – Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification course validates your expertise Azure design monitoring, Azure design identity and security, Azure design business continuity, Azure design data storage, Azure design infrastructure.
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification training course covers Azure cost management, manage and monitor Azure storage logs, analyse Azure logs, manage Azure security logs, manage authentication, create and manage AD, Azure security and governance and Azure RBAC.
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies course will help you to learn more in-depth in implementing and designing solutions for Microsoft Azure services including security, compute, network and storage.
Logitrain provides you with practical training and theoretical training on Microsoft Azure technology to our students. At our training centre, you can boost your technical skills with proper guideline. We help you to develop your career in Azure.
Experience in Azure development and DevOps recommended
AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification exam
Logitrain course provides you course material for AZ-304 and Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Design Complete Study Guide: Exams AZ-303 and AZ-304 by William Panek and Benjamin Perkins book.
- Design for cost optimisation
- Design a solution for logging and monitoring
- Design authentication
- Design authorisation
- Design governance
- Design security for applications
- Design a solution for databases
- Design data integration
- Design an application architecture
- Design migrations
- Design a network solution
- Design a compute solution
- Design for high availability
- Design a solution for backup and recovery
- Select an appropriate storage account
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals who know networking
- Who have expert level knowledge in Microsoft Azure platform and want to improve their skills more in the Azure platform
- Azure Architect Design
- Recommend a solution for cost management and cost reporting
- Recommend solutions to minimise costs
- Determine levels and storage locations for logs
- Plan for integration with monitoring tools including Azure Monitor and Azure Sentinel
- Recommend appropriate monitoring tool(s) for a solution
- Choose a mechanism for event routing and escalation
- Recommend a logging solution for compliance requirements
- Recommend a solution for single-sign-on
- Recommend a solution for authentication
- Recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- Recommend a solution for network access authentication
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect Health
- Recommend a solution for user self-service
- Recommend and implement a solution for B2B integration
- Choose an authorisation approach
- Recommend a hierarchical structure that includes management groups, subscriptions and resource groups
- Recommend an access management solution including RBAC policies, access reviews, role assignments, physical access, Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Azure AD Identity Protection, Just In Time (JIT) access
- Recommend a strategy for tagging
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Blueprint
- Recommend a solution that includes Key Vault
- Recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities
- Recommend a solution for integrating applications into Azure AD
- Select an appropriate data platform based on requirements
- Recommend database service tier sizing
- Recommend a solution for database scalability
- Recommend a solution for encrypting data at rest, data in transmission, and data in use
- Recommend a data flow to meet business requirements
- Recommend a solution for data integration, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics
- Choose between storage tiers
- Recommend a storage access solution
- Recommend storage management tools
- Recommend a recovery solution for Azure hybrid and on-premises workloads that meet recovery objectives (RTO, RLO, RPO)
- Design and Azure Site Recovery solution
- Recommend a solution for recovery in different regions
- Recommend a solution for Azure Backup management
- Design a solution for data archiving and retention
- Recommend a solution for application and workload redundancy, including compute, database, and storage
- Recommend a solution for auto scaling
- Identify resources that require high availability
- Identify storage types for high availability
- Recommend a solution for geo-redundancy of workloads
- Recommend a solution for compute provisioning
- Determine appropriate compute technologies, including virtual machines, App Services, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, Windows Virtual Desktop, and containers
- Recommend a solution for containers
- Recommend a solution for automating compute management
- Recommend a solution for network addressing and name resolution
- Recommend a solution for network provisioning
- Recommend a solution for network security
- Recommend a solution for network connectivity to the Internet, on-premises networks, and other Azure virtual networks
- Recommend a solution for automating network management
- Recommend a solution for load balancing and traffic routing
- Recommend a micro services architecture including Event Grid, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Storage Queues, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and web hooks
- Recommend an orchestration solution for the deployment of applications including ARM templates, Logic Apps, or Azure Functions
- Recommend a solution for API integration
- Assess and interpret on-premises servers, data, and applications for migration
- Recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs
- Recommend a solution for migration of databases
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.