AZ-010T00-A: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps Training
AZ-010T00-A: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps Course
The AZ-010T00-A: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course. This course is designed for AWS Sysops administrators who want to learn about the differences between Azure and AWS and how Azure is administered. The main topics are Azure administration, Azure networking, Azure compute, Azure Storage, and Azure management. This course combines lectures with practical exercises and discussions. During the classes, candidates will build a complete architecture that demonstrates the main features covered in the course.
- A working knowledge of CLI command creation, including the use of help pages to define the appropriate parameters and command structure
- Understanding of virtual networking concepts, Domain Name System (DNS), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), firewalls, gateways and encryption technologies
- Understanding of virtual machines, their use and configuration options such as processor performance and disks
- Understanding of virtual storage concepts such as storage accounts, blobs, file sharing and disk types
- Understanding of management concepts including role-based access control, identity management and identity protection
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
Logitrain course material AZ-010: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps provided
- You’ll know the tools and principles needed to manage Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure network features
- Be able to configure and monitor Azure virtual machines
- Know about Azure storage features and their implementation
- Knowledge of Azure identity solutions
- AWS Sysops Administrator
- AWS Sysops Associate
- IT professionals
- People interested in Microsoft Microsoft AWS SysOps
- Resource Manager
- Resource Groups
- Azure Portal
- Azure CLI
- Azure Templates
- Cloud Shell
- Azure Marketplace
- Azure PowerShell
- Azure Regions
- Virtual Networks and Subnets
- IP Addressing
- Network Security Groups
- Virtual Network Peering
- VNet-to-VNet Connections
- Load Balancers
- Network Watcher
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Sizes
- Virtual Machine Disks
- Availability Zones
- Availability Sets
- Windows VM Connections
- Linux VM Connections
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Blob Performance Tiers
- File Shares
- File Sync
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.