DA 100 Analyzing Data with Power BI Training Course
DA-100 Analyzing Data with Power BI certification training course aims to enhance data analyst capabilities to maximise the value of data assets. Within the DA 100 course participants will learn various methods and practices used for data modelling, visualising and analysing data with Power BI.
Data analysts are responsible for designing and building data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytics capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualisations.
The DA-100 course imparts knowledge on how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
Learn how to access and process data from a range of data sources such as relational and non-relational data with proper security standards and policies across the Power BI.
Logitrain offers DA-100 course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
The DA-100 exam has been replaced by PL-300.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic functional experience with Microsoft Power BI. Understanding of general IT practices is recommended.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- How to model data for performance and scalabilities
- Create and design reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Data professional
- Business intelligence professional
- Anyone who wants to create visual reports
- Professionals interested in Microsoft Azure
- Introduction of Power BI for data analysing tasks
- Understand how to get and profile data
- Learn about cleaning and transforming of data
- Learn Designing a data model
- Understand about how to develop a data model
- Creating Model calculations with DAX
- Learn how to boost and optimize Model performance
- Describe creation of reports
- Enhancing reports for usability and performance
- Learn how to create dashboards
- Enhancing Reports and applying advanced analytics
- Managing and sharing Power BI assets
- Working with Paginated Reports in Power BI
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.