Microsoft AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Course
Microsoft AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Certification
The AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification training course introduces the core concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI) and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions.
The AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification training course designed for data scientists or software developers and for professionals looking to build awareness of common Artificial Intelligence AI workloads, platforms and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
Logitrain AI 900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification training course to enhance the learning experience that combines instructor-led training with online materials on the Microsoft platform. The hands-on exercises in the course are based on modules, and participants are encouraged to use the content as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in the class and to explore topics in more depth.
Upon the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals training course completion, participants can attempt the AI-900 certification exam to get Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certified.
Logitrain offers Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic functional experience with Azure. Understanding of general AI practices is recommended.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Identify features of common AI workloads
- Identify guiding principles for responsible AI
- Identify common machine learning types
- Describe core machine learning concepts
- Identify core tasks in creating a machine learning solution
- Describe capabilities of no-code machine learning with Azure Machine Learning:
- Identify common types of computer vision solution:
- Identify Azure tools and services for computer vision tasks
- Identify features of common NLP Workload Scenarios
- Identify Azure tools and services for NLP workloads
- Identify common use cases for conversational AI
- Identify Azure services for conversational AI
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- AI professionals
- Business intelligence professionals
- Anyone who is interested in learning types of AI solutions and the services on Microsoft Azure
- identify prediction/forecasting workloads
- identify features of anomaly detection workloads
- identify computer vision workloads
- identify natural language processing or knowledge mining workloads
- identify conversational AI workloads
- describe considerations for fairness in an AI solution
- describe considerations for reliability and safety in an AI solution
- describe considerations for privacy and security in an AI solution
- describe considerations for inclusiveness in an AI solution
- describe considerations for transparency in an AI solution
- describe considerations for accountability in an AI solution
- identify regression machine learning scenarios
- identify classification machine learning scenarios
- identify clustering machine learning scenarios
- identify features and labels in a dataset for machine learning
- describe how training and validation datasets are used in machine learning
- describe how machine learning algorithms are used for model training
- select and interpret model evaluation metrics for classification and regression
- describe common features of data ingestion and preparation
- describe common features of feature selection and engineering
- describe common features of model training and evaluation
- describe common features of model deployment and management
- automated Machine Learning tool
- azure Machine Learning designer
- identify features of image classification solutions
- identify features of object detection solutions
- identify features of semantic segmentation solutions
- identify features of optical character recognition solutions
- identify features of facial detection, recognition, and analysis solutions
- identify capabilities of the Computer Vision service
- identify capabilities of the Custom Vision service
- identify capabilities of the Face service
- identify capabilities of the Form Recognizer service
- identify features and uses for key phrase extraction
- identify features and uses for entity recognition
- identify features and uses for sentiment analysis
- identify features and uses for language modeling
- identify features and uses for speech recognition and synthesis
- identify features and uses for translation
- identify capabilities of the Text Analytics service
- identify capabilities of the Language Understanding Intelligence Service (LUIS)
- identify capabilities of the Speech service
- identify capabilities of the Text Translator service
- identify features and uses for webchat bots
- identify features and uses for telephone voice menus
- identify features and uses for personal digital assistants
- identify capabilities of the QnA Maker service
- identify capabilities of the Bot Framework
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.