EXIN DevOps Foundation Course + Exam
EXIN DevOps Foundation Training Course
The EXIN DevOps Foundation certification training course is designed for IT professionals with basic knowledge of DevOps. This certification helps you to gain knowledge of the DevOps basics, principles, essential practices and the application of DevOps.
The EXIN DevOps certification training provides foundation-level knowledge of EXIN DevOps. EXIN DevOps Foundation provides knowledge about the lifecycle of application and service and values of DevOps.
EXIN DevOps Foundation certification training course covers the definition of DevOps, reasons for using DevOps, misconceptions about DevOps, deployment pipeline, version control, configuration management, DevOps practises and architecture and organisational models.
- There are no pre-requisites for EXIN DevOps Foundation training course
Candidates can achieve the AgilePM® Foundation Examination certification by passing the following exam(s).
- EXIN DevOps Foundation Online Proctored Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion
- DevOps origins
- Definition of DevOps
- Reasons for using DevOps
- Misconceptions about DevOps
- Value Stream
- Deployment Pipeline
- Version Control
- Configuration Management
- Definition of Done
- The difference between traditional practices
- DevOps practices
- Using commercial off-the-shelf software
- Evolving architecture and organisational models
- Iterative progression
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT and business professionals
- DevOps team
- DevOps engineers
- Application developers
- Data engineers Azure
- Cloud engineers
- Describe the historical developments from Waterfall to Scrum to Agile
- Describe the developments in virtualisation and cloud computing that enable DevOps
- Explain how DevOps developed from a historical perspective
- Outline how DevOps is an expansion of Lean and Agile thinking
- Explain that DevOps requires value stream thinking
- Clarify how DevOps can yield a greater return on IT than other practices
- Identify decreasing time to market as a reason for using DevOps
- Identify reducing technical debt as a reason for using DevOps
- Identify eliminating fragility as a reason for using DevOps
- Clarify that DevOps is not a part of Agile
- Clarify that DevOps is more than tools and automation
- Clarify that DevOps is not a new profession
- Define the concept value stream
- Explain the concept of value stream mapping (VSM)
- Clarify how a value stream mapping (VSM) may help optimising processes in the business
- Explain why value stream thinking is the core of DevOps
- Define the concept deployment pipeline
- Identify the challenges when implementing a deployment pipeline
- Define the concept version control
- Explain why version control is important
- Define the concept of configuration management
- Explain why configuration management is important for DevOps
- Explain why a clear Definition of Done is important for working with a DevOps mindset
- Clarify how DevOps facilitates more frequent releases
- Clarify how DevOps focuses more on adding value to the business
- Explain that DevOps requires automation
- Clarify how DevOps deals with solving incidents and defects differently
- Clarify how DevOps needs continuous improvement
- Outline the importance of a diverse team
- Outline the importance of visualising work
- Outline why Work-in-Progress (WIP) and batch sizes should be limited
- List how DevOps incorporates operational requirements into Development
- Explain the importance of supporting innovation
- Identify ways to deal with bottlenecks
- Characterise situations in which DevOps is feasible
- Identify conditions that make the adoption of DevOps interesting for the business
- Identify a lack of readiness to adopt DevOps
- Characterise monolithic IT infrastructure and architecture as a limitation for adopting DevOps
- Clarify the risk of commercial off-the-shelf software in strategic business lines
- Identify solutions for working with commercial off-the-shelf software when there is no other option
- Identify the difficulties a rigid IT department poses on implementing DevOps
- Characterise the need for a flexible mindset to change and innovation
- Recall that DevOps may start small and can be built up from there
- Recall that DevOps is a way of thinking, which may start anywhere in the organisation
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.