Juniper JNCIA Course + Exam
Juniper Certification: JNCIA Certification
Designed for networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of networking. The Juniper JNCIA certification verifies the candidate’s understanding of networking, Juniper Networks, Juniper OS Junos and basic routing and switching.
Our JNCIA course covers the latest Juniper JNCIA exam JN0-102, Junos exam topics and is based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses.
The training includes hand-on labs configured on Juniper SRX firewall devices.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Learn Juniper JUNOS operating sytem
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Basic networking knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Juniper Course Material Included
- Networking Fundamentals
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interface Options
- Junos Configuration Basics
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
- Class of Service
- Helpdesk Operators
- IT Professionals
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Candidates pursuing JNCIA certification
- Candidates pursuing Juniper Certifications
- Explain the Junos OS architecture
- Describe the functions of the control and forwarding planes
- Describe the functions of the CLI modes
- List options for getting help and filtering output
- Explain options for moving around in the CLI
- Explain the Junos batch configuration model
- Modify and manage configuration files
- Describe the J-Web user interface
- Describe initial configuration steps and system maintenance
- Save and restore a rescue configuration
- Describe network interfaces and their associated properties
- Configure various types of interfaces
- List and describe user authentication methods
- Configure user accounts with default and custom login classes
- Describe, configure and monitor syslog and tracing
- Describe, configure and monitor configuration tasks, such as NTP, SNMP, and configuration archival
- Explain how to view relevant interface statistics and errors in the CLI
- List ways of gathering state and health information for a Junos device
- Explain the purpose and syntax for various network utilities such as ping, traceroute, telnet, ssh etc.
- Identify the procedure for installing or upgrading Junos
- Explain how to reset a lost root password
- Define route preference and list some default route preferences
- Explain how to view the contents of the routing tables
- Explain how the routing and forwarding tables differ
- Describe and configure static routing
- List the advantages and applications of a dynamic routing protocol
- Explain when import and export policies are evaluated in relation to the learning and advertising of prefixes
- List several match criteria and actions for firewall filters and routing policy
- Explain some common match criteria and
- Identify the results of a route or packet with a given filter or policy
- Configure a routing policy and firewall filters
- Describe class of service
- Convert decimal to binary and binary to decimal
- Define the term broadcast domain and the purpose of a router
- Describe Ethernet operation
- Describe the purpose of the subnet mask
- Compare and contrast connection oriented and connnectionless protocols
- Explain how to segment large networks into smaller ones
- Identify the longest match from a routing table for a given destination
Includes Career Counselling
Career Counselling is an integral part of job hunting, it is included with this course
Includes Trainer & Lab Support
6 month support with full-time courses, 3 month support with part-time courses
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
DATES, LOCATIONS & PRICES
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS? GET CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE THROUGH OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision