The Cisco CCNA SP Operations certification validates basic knowledge and skills (of a Tier1 support engineer) in a prescriptive troubleshooting environment within a carrier class IP NGN core network infrastructure. CCNA SP Operations curriculum includes incident (event), fault, configuration, change, and performance management procedures, along with NMS and ticketing tools.
CCNA SP Operations Course + Exam Details
CCNA SP Operations Certification
This certification is retired and is no longer available from Cisco.
CCENT or CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
CCNA Service Provider Course Material
- Perform the network incident management process
- Apply the problem management process
- Perform first-level network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Perform network configuration management
- Implement network changes and change management
- Apply the fundamental concepts of service level agreements
- Describe basic IP technology in the Service Provider NOC
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers
- Describe how a trouble ticket processes through the NOC
- Identify key network incident metrics in a NOC incident report
- Apply an incident management process
- Perform incident management using basic tools and documentation
- Close an incident ticket
- Prioritize incident tickets according to standards
- Escalate an incident ticket according to typical criteria
- Create an RFC to implement a fix or workaround for an incident
- Apply the ITIL problem management process to the task of managing networks
- Distinguish between incident management and problem management
- Use network management tools to monitor network status
- Interpret device specific alarms and determine the severity of the alarm
- Initiate troubleshooting procedures based on received alarms and/or log messages
- Use network management tools to troubleshoot first-level network incidents
- Use syslog functions, severity levels, syslog traps, and buffering
- Use knowledge of IP fundamentals to determine the most likely cause of a network problem
- Determine the most probable cause of a problem from standard output and SNMP traps
- Utilize common structured troubleshooting approaches
- Backup configurations across standard NOC architectures
- Interpret basic standard scripting commands used in automating network maintenance
- Interpret basic UNIX cron job commands used in automating network maintenance
- Use a network inventory management process
- Accurately document a network
- Utilize a network change implementation rollback
- Implement a network change based on change documentation
- Perform a network upgrade
- Identify upgrade or downgrade issues and recommend corrective actions
- Verify the usability and effectiveness of a network change
- Identify the unique characteristics of different SLAs
- Inform customers about SLA issues
- Monitor service levels against the requirements of an SLA
- Describe the purpose and components of an IPv4 address
- Describe the purpose of and components of IOS XR
- Use IOS XR to perform basic router functions
- Compare and contrast IPv4 to IPv6 addresses
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
COURSE Dates, Locations & Prices
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.