Cisco CCENT (ICND1) Course + Exam
CCENT (ICND1) Certification
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification covers Cisco exam ICND1. This certification validates the ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. A Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician can install, operate and configure LANs and WANs for small networks.
Logitrain is offers the latest CCENT certification 100-105 ICND1. With this latest CCENT certification training, a network professional can demonstrate the skills required for entry-level network support positions – the starting point for many successful careers in networking.
The following topics have been included in the new CCENT certification course (100-105):
* Routing Information Protool version 2 (RIPv2)
* IOS Management
* Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
* Network Time Protocol (NTP)
OSPF has been removed from CCENT course content, it has been moved to CCNA Routing and Switching course.
The need of well-qualified and well-certified workers are increasing rapidly. At Logitrain, we ensure that our highly qualified staff professionally trains you for our CCENT training in Melbourne,Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra. We help you to understand the concepts and build a base that allows you to acquire further Cisco qualifications. CCENT certification is the first step toward achieving CCNA Routing & Switching and is a pre-requisite to all concentrations e.g.(CCNA Routing and Switching), (CCNA Security), (CCNA Voice), (CCNA Wireless).
The curriculum of CCENT overall covers:
– Networking fundamentals
– WAN technologies
– Basic security
– Routing and switching fundamentals
– Configuring simple networks
The Certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Helpdesk Operator
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- First-Level Network Support
- Field Engineer
- LAN/WAN related jobs
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification after the CCENT training by passing following exam(s).
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1: Exam 100-105
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates entering IT job market
- Individuals seeking CCNA, CCNA concentrations, CCNP and CCIE certification
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Helpdesk operators
- Recognize the purpose and functions of Routers, Switches, Bridges and Hubs
- Selection of components to meet network specification
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect devices
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify operation status of an ethernet interface
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols.
- Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security features
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing
- Troubleshoot and Resolve VLAN problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Troubleshoot and Resolve ACL issues
- Troubleshoot and Resolve Layer 1 problems
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Includes Career Counselling
Career Counselling is an integral part of job hunting, it is included with this course
Includes Trainer & Lab Support
6 month support with full-time courses, 3 month support with part-time courses
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Unlimited mock tests in full-time; 1 mock test in part-time to boost your confidence
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
DATES, LOCATIONS & PRICES
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS? GET CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE THROUGH OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision