CCDA (DESGN) Course + Exam
CCDA (DESGN) Certification
The CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate certification training course indicates foundation knowledge of network design for the Cisco internetwork infrastructure equivalent to apprentice in network design. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network solutions involving LAN, WAN, and dial access services for businesses and organisations.
Cisco Certified Design Associate certification course will assist the candidates tremendously as it lays solid foundation of designing networking, networking devices, IOS, switching, routing protocols, LANs and WANs.
The main topics covered during the Cisco Certified Design Associate training course include describing Network Fundamentals, using Methodology to Network Design, structuring and modularising the Network, designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks, designing Remote Connectivity, designing IP Addressing Schemes, selecting Routing Protocols,understanding Voice Network Design Considerations, understanding Wireless Network Design Considerations and evaluating Security Solutions for the Network.
The CCDA certification training course is beneficial for the following:
- Planning and design of networks
- Implementation and configuration, verification and troubleshooting
- Jobs for network design
CCENT or CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (Exam 200-310)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Ciscopress: CCDA Official Exam Certification Guide
- Describe Network Fundamentals
- Apply a Methodology to Network Design
- Structure and Modularize the Network
- Design Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Design Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing Schemes
- Select Routing Protocols
- Understand Voice Network Design Considerations
- Understand Wireless Network Design Considerations
- Evaluate Security Solutions for the Network
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking CCDA certification
- CCDP, CCDE, CCIE candidates
- Network Design Methodology
- Network Structure Models
- Enterprise LAN Design
- Wireless LAN Design
- WAN Technologies
- WAN Design
- Internet Protocol Version 4
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Routing Protocol Selection Criteria
- RIP and EIGRP Characteristics and Design
- OSPF and IS-IS
- Border Gateway Protocol, Route Manipulation, and IP Multicast
- Security Management
- Security Technologies and Design
- Traditional Voice Architectures and IP Telephony Design
- Network Management Protocols
Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching(CCNP)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision