CCDA (DESGN) Course
CCDA (DESGN) Certification
The CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate certification training course indicates foundation knowledge of network design for the Cisco internetwork infrastructure equivalent to apprentice in network design. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network solutions involving LAN, WAN, and dial access services for businesses and organisations.
Cisco Certified Design Associate certification course will assist the candidates tremendously as it lays a solid foundation for designing networking, networking devices, IOS, switching, routing protocols, LANs and WANs.
The main topics covered during the Cisco Certified Design Associate training course include describing Network Fundamentals, using Methodology to Network Design, structuring and modularising the Network, designing Basic Campus and Data Centre Networks, designing Remote Connectivity, designing IP Addressing Schemes, selecting Routing Protocols, understanding Voice Network Design Considerations, understanding Wireless Network Design Considerations and evaluating Security Solutions for the Network.
The CCDA certification training course is beneficial for the following:
- Planning and design of networks
- Implementation and configuration, verification and troubleshooting
- Jobs for network design
CCENT or CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
Ciscopress: CCDA Official Exam Certification Guide
- Describe Network Fundamentals
- Apply a Methodology to Network Design
- Structure and Modularize the Network
- Design Basic Campus and Data Centre Networks
- Design Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing Schemes
- Select Routing Protocols
- Understand Voice Network Design Considerations
- Understand Wireless Network Design Considerations
- Evaluate Security Solutions for the Network
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering the IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking CCDA certification
- CCDP, CCDE, CCIE candidates
- Network Design Methodology
- Network Structure Models
- Enterprise LAN Design
- Wireless LAN Design
- WAN Technologies
- WAN Design
- Internet Protocol Version 4
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Routing Protocol Selection Criteria
- RIP and EIGRP Characteristics and Design
- OSPF and IS-IS
- Border Gateway Protocol, Route Manipulation, and IP Multicast
- Security Management
- Security Technologies and Design
- Traditional Voice Architectures and IP Telephony Design
- Network Management Protocols
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Smaller class size provides a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.