Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) Course
Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) Certification
The Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) course has been specially created to provide foundational knowledge of wireless LANs.
The training course imparts the knowledge and skills required to position, plan, implement, operate, and manage a Cisco wireless LAN (WLAN) network.
This course teaches you how to design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks on a Cisco WLAN network.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
Wireless LAN Foundation Course Material
- Describe and implement the foundational wireless theory
- Describe and implement basic wireless security and client access
- Describe and implement a Cisco wireless network architecture
- Configure Cisco centralized wireless networks
- Describe and implement WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Candidates preparing for Cisco certifications
- Describing and Implementing Foundational Wireless Theory
- Describing and Implementing Foundational Wireless Math and Antennas
- Describing and Implementing Foundational Wireless Operation
- Describing and Implementing Basic Wireless Security
- Describing and Implementing 802.1X and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Implementing Wireless Guest Access and Configuring Wireless Security
- Describing and Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Architecture
- Describing and Implementing Cisco Wireless Network
- Describing and Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Wired Support
- Configuring Cisco Centralized Wireless Networks
- Describing and Implementing WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Wireless LAN Labs
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Smaller class size provides a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.