Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) Course + Exam
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) Certification
This certification and associated exam(s) have retired and are no longer available. The training course is available and can be attended.
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.ICND2 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use.
ICND2 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. The learner will encounter more troubleshooting and more lab time than with the previous version of ICND.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Basic Networking Knowledge
There is no certification exam associated with this training course from 22 February 2020 onwards.
Due to the high demand for the training content, Logitrain still delivers this training course. However, the exam is not included nor can be attempted.
We provide Ciscopress: CCENT, ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- WAN Technologies
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify the operation status of a serial interface
- Manage Cisco IOS files
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (multi-area)
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Passive Interface
- Recognize high availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify syslog
- Describe SNMP v2 and v3
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Utilize netflow data
- Troubleshoot and resolve spanning tree operation issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve OSPF problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve EIGRP problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve inter VLAN routing problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve WAN implementation issues
- Monitor NetFlow statistics
- TS EtherChannel problems
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
The certification exam has retired and is no more available from the vendor
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.