Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Course + Exam
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Certification
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) 100-105 exam is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) certification and is a tangible first step in achieving associate-level certification candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network.
The exam includes topics on the operation of IP data networks, LAN switching technologies, IPv6, IP routing technologies, IP services (DHCP, NAT, ACLs), network device security, and basic troubleshooting.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Basic Networking Knowledge
There is no certification exam associated with this training course from 22 February 2020 onwards.
Due to the high demand for the training content, Logitrain still delivers this training course. However, the exam is not included nor can be attempted.
We provide Ciscopress: CCENT, ICND1 Official Exam Certification Guide
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- First level Network Professionals
- Account Managers
- Systems Engineers
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify operation status of an Ethernet interface
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity using
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (router on a stick)
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS router)
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Configure and verify switch port security
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve VLAN problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Troubleshoot and resolve ACL issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve Layer 1 problems
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.