Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD 300-425) Course including Exam
Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD 300-425) Certification
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Network 300-425 ENWLSD certification training course delivers designs concepts from the WLAN installation stage and into post-deployment validation.
During the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Network 300-425 ENWLSD certification training course, you will learn how to plan advanced designs using Cisco wireless products. The ENWLSD certification can assist in preparing for professional-level job roles in wireless networking.
Upon training course completion, participants can attempt the 300-425 certification exam to get certified. Passing this exam will lead to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications.
Logitrain offers Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Network 300-425 ENWLSD certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- ENWLSD 300-425: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
ENWLSD 300-425: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks course material
- Demonstrate and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Define and implement industry standards, amendments certifications, and requests for comments
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Define and configure specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Demonstrate and implement network validation processes
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions architect
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
- Candidates preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification
- Learn the wireless design with a structure methodology
- Learn about Cisco Structured Design Model
- Understand Cisco Design Guides and Cisco Validated Designs for wireless networks
- Role of the Project manager while planning wireless network
- Learn about the Wireless Standard Bodies
- Learn about Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standards and Amendments
- Describe Wi-Fi Alliance Certifications
- Relevant Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) wireless RFCs
- Choice of correct hardware and software for a Wireless Network Design
- Understand the Cisco Infrastructure setting for wireless network
- Demonstrate Cisco Enhanced wireless features
- Describe the Wireless Design Process
- Gather client requirements for wireless network designs
- Plan and design the wireless network
- Describe the deployment of the wireless network
- Validation and make final adjustments of the wireless network
- Create the project documents and deliverables
- Cisco mobility and Intercontroller mobility in a wireless network
- Optimise client roaming in a wireless network
- Create designs for wireless applications
- Describe the wireless design within the building
- Extend wireless network to the branch sites
- Understand site survey types
- Understand and manage the arrangements needed for site survey
- Define all safety measurements during site survey
- Demonstrate different hardware and software for site survey
- Understand post-installation wireless network validation
- Understand all changes required for wireless network
- Create installation report
- Provide wireless network handoff to the customer
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.