Configuration Management Systems (CMS) for IT Managers Course
Configuration Management Systems (CMS) for IT Managers Training
Configuration Management Systems for IT Managers training course helps to gain more knowledge regarding the configuration management databases, including ITIL.
The configuration Management Systems training course improves your understanding of configuration management system barriers and capability maturity processes. This training course helps IT service managers or IT professionals working in similar roles to understand CMS – (Configuration Management Systems).
Configuration management system training course covers the following topics layers of the CMS architecture, four layers of the CMS and SKMS architecture, role of the SKMS and CMS for decision-making, benefits of configuration management, people dedicated to the configuration management function, established a department for configuration management, reporting level for the configuration management role in an IT service industry, configuration management and more.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
There are no pre-requisites for the Configuration Management Systems for IT Managers training course.
There is no exam associated with the Configuration Management Systems for IT Managers training course.
Course material included
- Introducing CMS
- CMDB/CMSS of the 21st century
- Assessment of the value of CMDB/CMSS
- Trying to overcome the barriers to CMS
- CMS Implementation Case Study
- How to enhance an internal process for configuration management
- Requirements for CMDB/CMS Service Management
- Vision and Strategy
- Choosing a CMS software
- Populating a CMDB – design of processes
- Pleasant ideas
- What to avoid
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Service Desk Analysts
- IT Service Desk Analysts
- Network Service Desk Analysts
- Client Service Team Leaders
- IT Service Desk Technicians
- Front Line Services Agents
- Service Desk Team Leads
- Service Desk Specialists
- Introduction of the CMS
- The capture of knowledge during the interactive sessions
- CMDB/CMSS summary
- A normative viewpoint on what a CMS is for
- Interactive session contributors
- Overview of the evaluation of the value of CMDB/CMSS
- Value of a CMS
- Statements of ITIL worth
- Overview of CMS barriers
- Barriers and important factors in the success
- Case study
- CMS in relevant newspapers
- Contributors to the interactive debate
- How existing CM process can be improved
- Requirements of service management for a CMDB/CMSS
- Visions and strategies of operation asset and configuration management
- A fundamental method of execution
- How is CMDB populated?
- Bringing the CMS to fruition
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.