This course prepares aspirants for Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) Exams incorporating both hardware and software aspects of Macintosh System. It gives them an insight of identifying and resolving common Mac OS X hardware and software problems, encompassing how to repair Apple Mac hardware effectively.
This certification authenticates that the participant can perform basic troubleshooting and repair of both desktop and portable Mac systems, and repair Apple hardware using Apple service and support products and practices. It is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Mac Desktop Support Technician
- Technical Coordinator
- Configuration Technician
- Apple Care Service Trainer & Service
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic OS X Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- The Macintosh Service Certification Exam – (9L0-012)
- OS X Yosemite v10.10 Troubleshooting Exam – (9L0-066)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Apple Course Material and Stationery
Practise and review questions including simulation questions for in-depth self-assessmen
- Comprehensive understanding on how Mac devices function and how to troubleshoot them.
- Knowledge of repair techniques including efficient differentiation between software and hardware issues.
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates entering IT job market
- Mac Desktop Support Technician
- Mac Technical Coordinator
- Mac Configuration Technician
- Apple Care Service Trainer
- Apple Service Desk Technician Jobs
- Basic Computer Theory & Terminology
- Key Technologies implemented in Apple
- Internal Components and Administrative Reference Tools
- Hardware Features & Service Issues
- Troubleshooting Concepts – Tools, Diagnostics & Utilities
- Technician Safety
- Identify Special Precautions
- Displays (LCDs)
- Hardware Tools and servicing Macintosh Computers
- Desktop overview
- Networking Concepts
- Mac Mini take apart and troubleshooting
- Mac Pro take apart and troubleshooting
- Power Management
- Apple Professional Portables concepts
- Apple ACMT Macintosh Service Certification Exam
- Installing Mac OS X v10.7 and recovery
- Basic usage and new features
- File systems
- Managing Users & Permissions
- Applications and troubleshooting
- iCloud Services
- Apple’s built-in backup software utility.
- OS X Networking, file sharing and internet access
- Printing and other peripherals
- Troubleshooting tools and Tips
- OS X Boot process, Start-up and login
- Apple OS X Yosemite Troubleshooting Exam
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised VUE Test Centre
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.