Systems Operations on AWS Course + Exam
Systems Operations on AWS Certification
This training course includes the AWS Essentials training and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate training is designed to provide you with technical expertise that is necessary to in deployment, management and operation of scalable and fault tolerant cloud systems on AWS Platforms. This training also consists of ways to migrate existing applications to AWS Cloud. How data flow in and out of AWS Cloud should be implemented and controlled?
The successful candidates will walk away with a sound knowledge of how to work with many concepts related to AWS Cloud including monitoring, Networking on Cloud, implement security and data management.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification validates technical expertise in:
- Operations on the AWS platform
The pre-requisites for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate are:
- Working knowledge of systems administration
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Linux or Windows command-line experience
We recommend attending the Logitrain AWS Technical Essentials course before attending the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate course.
Candidates can achieve AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification by passing following exam(s).
- SysOps Administrator – Associate Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
The skills gained from AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate course are given below:
- Use Amazon EC2 features to provision, monitor, scale and distribute compute infrastructure
- Create Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) resources such as subnets, network access control lists, and security groups
- Backup AWS and on-premise resources using AWS services
- Create Amazon EC2-VPC subnets
- Use Amazon CloudWatch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources
- Use AWS CloudFormation to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment
- Leverage resource tagging to allocate costs and optimize resource planning
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
The audience for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate course are:
- Systems Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Individuals responsible for supporting operations on the AWS platform
- AWS platform and access
- Amazon VPC
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Hands-on Labs
- Backup (AWS resources and on-premise resources with AWS services)
- Operations Security
- Hands-On Labs
- Elastic Infrastructure (Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance, Launch Configuration)
- Cost Control
- Hands-On Labs
Includes $220 Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Kryterion Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at an available training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision