Architecting on AWS Certification Training Course
Architecting on AWS Certification Training Course
The Architecting on AWS is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
Architectural solutions vary depending on the industry, the type of applications, and the size of the company. Highly-skilled rainers highlight best practices using the AWS Well-Architected framework and help you design optimal IT solutions.
Modules focus on account security, networking, compute, storage, databases, monitoring, automation, containers, serverless architecture, edge services, and backup and recovery.
By the end of the Architecting on AWS course, you will have practised building solutions and confidently applied what you have learned.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials or
- working knowledge of distributed systems
- Knowledge of general networking concepts
- Knowledge of IP addressing
- Knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
Exam Number: Architecting on AWS
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain course material for Architecting on AWS provided
- Identify AWS architecting basic practices
- Explore using the AWS management tools: The AWS Console, Command Line Interface (CLI), and CloudFormation in a lab environment
- Examine the enforcement of accounts security using policies
- Identify the elements that build an elastic, secure, virtual network that includes private and public subnets
- Practice building an AWS core networking infrastructure
- Determine strategies for a layered security approach to Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) subnets
- Identify strategies to select the appropriate compute resources based on business use-cases
- Practice building a VPC and adding an Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) instance in a lab environment
- Practice installing an Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) instance and an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in the VPC you created
- Compare and contrast AWS storage products and services, based on business scenarios
- Compare and contrast the different types of AWS database services based on business needs
- Practice building a highly available, auto-scaling database layer in a lab
- Explore the business value of AWS monitoring solutions
- Identify and discuss AWS automation tools that will help you build, maintain and evolve your infrastructure
- Discuss network peering, VPC endpoints, gateway and routing solutions based on use-cases
- Discuss hybrid networking configurations to extend and secure your infrastructure
- Discuss the benefits of microservices as an effective decoupling strategy to power highly available applications at scale
- Explore AWS container services for the rapid implementation of an infrastructure-agnostic, portable application environment
- Identify the business and security benefits of AWS serverless services based on business examples
- Practice building a serverless infrastructure in a lab environment
- Discuss the ways in which AWS edge services address latency and security
- Practice building a CloudFront deployment with an S3 backend in a lab environment
- Explore AWS backup, recovery solutions, and best practices to ensure resiliency and business continuity
- Build a highly available and secure cloud architecture based on a business problem, in a project-based facilitator-guided lab
- Solutions architects
- Solution-design engineers
- IT professionals
- People interested in Architecting on AWS
- Welcome and course outcomes
- AWS Services and Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Models
- AWS API Tools
- Securing your infrastructure
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Explore Using the AWS API Tools to Deploy an EC2 Instance
- Security Principals
- Identity and Resource-Based Policies
- Account Federation
- Introduction to Managing Multiple Accounts
- IP Addressing
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Patterns and Quotas
- Internet Access
- Network Access Control Lists (NACLs)
- Security Groups
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
- EC2 Instances and Instance Selection
- High Performance Computing on AWS
- Lambda and EC2, When to Use Which
- Build Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
- Shared File Systems
- Shared EBS Volumes
- Amazon S3, Security, Versioning and Storage Classes
- Data Migration Tools
- AWS Database Solutions
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- DynamoDB, Features and Use Cases
- Redshift, Features, Use Cases and Comparison with RDS
- Caching and Migrating Data
- Create a Database Layer in Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
- Monitoring: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and VPC Flow Logs
- Invoking Events
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling Options and Monitoring Cost
- Configure High Availability in Your Amazon VPC
- AWS Systems Manager
- Monitoring Microservices with X-Ray
- VPC Peering & Endpoints
- Transit Gateway
- Hybrid Networking
- Route 53
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams & Kinesis Firehose
- Step Functions
- Compare Amazon SQS to Amazon MQ
- Build a Serverless Architectur
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS and Firewall Manager
- Compare AWS Global Accelerator and Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Outposts
- Configure an Amazon CloudFront Distribution with an Amazon S3 Origin
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- AWS Backup
- Recovery Strategies
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.