Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is a certification program intended for people seeking an entry-level jobs in an IT environment that is is an industry standard for demonstrating competence in managing and troubleshooting network environments based on the Windows Server 2016 operating systems. MCSA is a prerequisite for other advanced Microsoft certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCPS), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
The MCSA certification exam is a very challenging one and we must give it all we have to be successful at our first attempt. We need to dedicate our time and other resources, and we are also required to develop a study strategy to make the best of our preparation time. Having a Microsoft Certification increases our value and we have an edge over others who do not have similar Microsoft Certificates. MCSA certificate increases our value when we apply for jobs. According to some research our chances of getting hired increases by 5 times because Microsoft Office skills are required more than the experience of non-Microsoft similar products. According to a Microsoft research, more than 80% of hiring managers prefer job applicants having an IT certificate and Microsoft certification is a preference over some unknown computer training institutes’ certificates.
Studying MCSA provides networking and professional growth opportunities. It proves that we have mastered the skills related to the certificate. Some major benefits of studying MCSA are as following :
- Completing the course will give us a wider skills set when it comes to various technologies and systems than an uncertified individual. According to one research, having the MCSA certification means we are 74% more efficient when it comes to completing our tasks in a timely, well-executed manner.
- The completion of the MCSA certification provides us with an official confirmation from Microsoft that we are now fully certified in our chosen field. This can be added to our CV and included in any cover letters or job applications.
- The certification prove our worth more to the company and therefore more to ourself in the form of an upgraded pay packages. The employers invest a lot in our training with the goal of making us quicker, more efficient, and more knowledgeable about your role. You increase in value. A research states that on average a certified member of staff is worth 30% more to a company than their uncertified counterparts.
- A certification in the field in which we are applying will put us at the top of the list and make us a desirable candidate for employers if we are looking to progress in our current role.
- By accepting the opportunity to train and improve ourself in the first place and then taking that next step by completing the courses and becoming certified, we prove to our employer that we are eager to improve ourself and therefore we may be given more opportunities in the future.
Info about Microsoft Exam