Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and widely used email applications which can be used at home for personal use or at work for personal communication. It offers services like email management, address book, notebook, web browser, and a calendar where you can organize meetings and plan your schedule ahead. The Outlook is integrated along with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in the Microsoft Office programs package.
There are a few reasons why Outlook is the best option if you are looking for a corporate email client which has been discussed below.
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Play Well Together: The ability of Outlook to complement Microsoft Exchange makes it a better software than other client’s email application. Users need not have to do anything technical other than starting up their Microsoft Outlook and entering your email address. The Microsoft Exchange and Outlook communicate with each other transparently.
- Outlook Plays Well with Active Directory: The Active Directory supports Exchange and extends its authentication to it. It means if your email address is stored in Active Directory, a user can simply start the Outlook and its credentials will be passed to the Exchange server without entering information or separate logon.
- Outlook Integrates with Many Devices and Applications: The Outlook’s ability to easily integrate with devices and applications gives a practical reason to use it. You don’t even need to have a native personal information manager for your devices but having a copy of Outlook solves the matter with ease. Some of the third party add-on applications for devices like Windows Mobile models, Blackberry, and also Skype integrate well with Outlook.
- Easy to Organize Your Assets: One of the features of Outlook is email management where it allows you to sort and manage your emails according to the client and user accounts. You can also forward or redirect messages and can also send emails to both internal and external addresses. You can also classify your emails by sorting them using color coding, priority settings, and signature seals that make you efficient in managing your work.
- Outlook Blends Well with SharePoint: SharePoint is a collaborative platform on which you can rely on while using Microsoft Outlook. The SharePoint offers tools for building and managing websites, intranets, and workspaces. So, you need not have to log on to different servers to check shared documents, see forum discussions, or make any changes. You can directly receive content notifications through email by clicking on the SharePoint site. It is easy to contribute content to a shared workspace or participate in a discussion forum via email with the help of Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Call Logitrain on 1800 159 151 today.