Joining a partnership with Microsoft makes us a part of a global community that connects us to the relationships, insights, tools, resources, and programs that we need to amaze our customers and drive business growth. It gives us the widest range of products in the industry as well as program options to differentiate our business from others, get a market, and sell our solutions. We can join the Microsoft at no cost, then we can choose from the options on how to invest in our partnership with a Microsoft action pack, starter kit, or competency. The action pack or starter kit provides software and support to build Microsoft-based solutions. The competency demonstrates our proven expertise to the customers and other partners. Being a Microsoft partner help us building network within Microsoft and with other Microsoft partners. It provides access to Microsoft software and in-depth product information. It helps to promote our offerings on Microsoft.com.
Three different levels of Microsoft partnership exits in the market : Registered, Certified and Certified Gold. The benefit of these different levels of partneships has been explained below in detail :
- Registered partners : Being a first level of Microsoft partnerhip, the registered partners can access product training, subscribe to the Microsoft Action Pack and take advantage of product promotions and offers. They can run their business and provide demos to customers with the internal-use software they receive through the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS). They can build credibility with existing or new customers with a direct connection to Microsoft. They can develop their skills with online technical and sales training and also provide promotions, product offers, and financing to their customers. Moreover, they can increase their business efficiency with the customisable sales and marketing materials exclusively focused on small and midsize business needs. Last but not the least, the registered partners can have a better prediction and preparation for technological advances with timely alerts through RSS feeds and the Registered Member newsletter.
- Certified Partners : Certified partners is the second level Microsoft partnership. The certified partners can access to the exclusive contents like the certified partner program toolkit and the certified partner program newsletter. They can access a Internal-Use Licences Free licences for Microsoft software to use within their organisation. More benefits of being the Certified Partnership includes :
– Partner Learning Centre (access to local classes, online courses, virtual labs and independent study resources)
– Certified Partner Logo (ability to use the Microsoft Certified Partner logo in partner-branded marketing materials and show customers that you’re reliable, broadly skilled, and endorsed by Microsoft)
– Technical Sales Assistance ( free and unlimited access to technical, business, and competitive sales assistance )
- Gold Certified Partners : As the third and highest level of Microsoft partnership, the gold partners have a very close working relationship with Microsoft. They have access to the Partner Knowledge Base and receive priority listing in Microsoft directories, access to Internal-Use Licences Free licences for Microsoft software to use within their organisation.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Announcement Kit
After you’ve attained Gold Certified Partner status, announcing it with a press release can help you generate new business, increase your credibility with existing customers, and distinguish yourself from your competition. Moreover they can get
– The Gold Certified Partner Logo and
– Access to all certified partner benefits
Info about Microsoft Exam