All small and big businesses need IT applications to run the business smoothly. To choose IT applications for businesses first of all we should need to focus on the basic outcome of the business. According to business needs, the businessman has to do some homework to select the apps to support the business. All business departments like finance, HR, production, marketing, and other departments need IT applications. Here is a list of some IT applications: –
- Capsule: – It is a Customer Relationship Management web and mobile platform application developed by Zestia. It is used to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities, and what needs to be done. the capsule is used to build stronger relationships, make more sales, save time, be more organized, and collaborate.
- Xero accounting software: – Xero is cloud-based accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Freshsales: – This app is for a salesperson who needs to create and track the outcome of all these activities and maintain a repository on the activities timeline. It also tracks all kinds of interactions with customers like skype calls and other kinds of meetings.
- Accelo: – It is the ServOps platform which is easy to use, automated, intelligent, and cloud-based platform. This includes sales, projects, services, and retainers to manage the entire business.
- Netsuite: – It includes financials, fulfillment, inventory, time and billing, HR, and more. Integration between these functions will help to drive efficient processes across the entire customer cycle.
- net: – It offers expense tracking, invoice reports also extensively used in consulting, marketing management, and other technical industries. The main features are customized dashboards, use pre-delivered reports, generate invoices in seconds, visualize, analyze, and organize your data with valuable insights.
- Apptivo: – It delivers a wide array of functionalities in customer relationship management (CRM). It also helps your business to grow with project management, invoicing, and timesheet capabilities. If your business process has some specific needs, it can be easily customized.
- HonyBook: – It is an all-in-one business management platform and company management system. From the first contact to booking your ideal client, HoneyBook makes it easy for you to capture leads, manage projects, automate workflows, send contracts and invoices, and get paid.
- Favro: – It is an all-in-one project planning and collaboration softwarethat is designed to help teams stay on the same page. The features and functionalities of this software solution scale across any business or team. So, whether you’re a team of developers, marketers, or executives, Favro works for all. It improves flexibility and visibility across projects by bringing teams in one place.
In the nutshell, there are millions of business applications to provide quality to the business. These applications are used to automate the business works to increase productivity.
Info about Microsoft Exam