Customer service is very important for business growth because it retains customers and extracts value from them. The capability of your support team becomes the deciding factor for meeting or exceeding customer expectations. The service desk is the key point of communication between a customer and an organization. It provides an end-to-end solution for businesses by managing intricate customer service operations.
The responsibilities of service desks are discussed below:
- It aggregates communications from multiple channels into one hub and keeps track of all queries from different channels or customer representatives.
- It receives requests and queries from customers and provides support between representatives and customers.
- It categorizes issues, queries, and feedback with other metrics to provide help to managers to deal with performance and volume and future potential issues.
Let us discuss some of the best service desk applications.
- Freshservice: The Freshservice is a cloud hosted service desk software that got built-in CMDB functions and is completely ITIL equipped. It is an online ITSM solution, so those companies that are ITSM compliant will gain an effective system and the companies who are not compliant can conveniently embrace the system. The Freshservice core functionalities are troubleshooting and asset management.
- Vision Helpdesk: It is a cloud-hosted, all in one support software that comes with three options. They are helpdesk software, satellite helpdesk, and service desk who are designed to manage various communication channels such as chat, calls, email, web forms, and social media.
- Jira Service Desk: It is a full featured service desktop application from Atlassian that provides end-to-end solutions to the organization. It simplifies and automates its service support tasks through intuitive features including self-service. This self-service feature is assisted by an AI engine that recommends the correct solution and learns from every interaction with the customer to provide answers for their queries. The Jira service desk integrates with other Jira software to provide a powerful support experience.
- SysAid: It is an award winning service management solution that enhances the end-user experience, transforms agent productivity and drives value across your organization. It helps to manage IT support task like ticket management, IT asset management, self-service portal, and others. With the help of SysAid, customizing help desk configurations becomes easy and you can also work from either the cloud or on premise.
- Zendesk: It is a reliable, flexible, and scalable service desk software. It focuses on speed and efficiency making the customer service standout. The main elements of the Zendesk software include integrated customer support, self-service, live chat, messaging, knowledge base, and call centre system.
List of top IT Certification