The Cisco 3900 series Integrated Services Router offers high level performance and flexibility for adaptable network deployments from small sized business to large enterprises all while providing an industry based investment protection.
Some of the features and benefits of the 3900 series routers is discussed below.
- Services Integration: It integrates services like voice, video, security, mobility, and data services. The 3900 series Cisco routers provide the highest performance and slot densities among the routers enabling to maximize services integration and reducing overall expenditures and operating expenses.
- Services on Demand: A single Cisco software universal image is installed on each router ISR G2. With the help of this universal image, you can deploy advanced features without downloading a new software image. The Cisco SRE enables a new operational model in which it allows you to reduce capital expenditures and deploys different application services on a single integrated compute services module. For supporting the new capabilities, a large default memory is included.
- High performance with integrated Services: It provides high speed WAN environments for deployment with concurrent services enabled up to 350 Mbps. The multigigabit fabric feature helps to achieve a high-bandwidth module to module communication without compromising the router performance.
- Network agility: The modular architecture offers increased capacity and performance as your network needs grow and to suit the business requirements. The dual integrated power supply provides power redundancy and it can be configured to provide additional ePOE power to endpoints. The benefit of modular interfaces is increased bandwidth, network resiliency and diverse connection options.
- Energy efficiency: The energy saving features are:
1) It offers intelligent power management and allows us to control the power given to the modules at any time of the day.
2) Allows to perform multiple functions, optimises the consumption of raw materials and energy usage.
- Investment protection: It maximises investment protection by supporting the reuse of broad array of existing modules to provide a lower total cost of ownership.
- Cisco Services performance engine: They help you to protect your initial investment for a longer time and scale router performance as your network and office needs grow.
- Cisco Services module: The service module slots are flexible and provide twice the power capabilities relative to the network module slot. The adapter module offers backward compatibility with existing network modules, enhanced network modules and EVMs.
- Cisco High-Density Packet Voice Digital Signal(DSP) module slots on Motherboard: This feature provides support for richer density for rich media voice and video.
- Compact Flash slots: There are two compact flash slots available, each slot supporting high speed storage densities that can be upgraded to 4 Gb density.
List of top IT Certification