In this article, we will discuss the wide range of networking courses to advance your IT career
Network+ is an entry-level of certification and helps in educating the candidates with the basics of networking terminology and troubleshooting techniques. If one would like to start their career in networking, it’s a good idea to start with the Network + training and certification. Companies look for trained candidates during the selection process to help themselves to save time and money.
For pursuing this certification, there are a number of materials, mock tests, and video’s available over the internet additionally with the complete certification study guides to provide insights and knowledge on passing the certification. Number of training centres offers courses on this certification program which can be leveraged to attain knowledge and pass the exam.
Cisco offers various certification courses in networking for Beginners and experts. Below are the detailed information on the courses according to the level.
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) – This certification is for individuals who are willing to start their career in networking. This will provide knowledge to install, operate and trouble small networks with basic network security
- CCT (Cisco Certified Technician) – This course provides knowledge to troubleshoot network issues on a critical network in client sites.
- CCDA -This certification is an associate-level certification. This course will focus on the network design aspects like objectives, addressing routing protocols, datacentre, security, voice, and wireless networks.
- CCNA Cloud – This certification focuses cloud engineers to gain knowledge to develop, validate, advance their cloud skills.
- CCNA collaboration – This certification helps digital engineers to enhance their knowledge on supporting Voice, Video applications over the network.
- CCN Cyber Ops – With the growing technology in the cloud and online applications, every organisation is looking for Cyber security professionals. This course will provide knowledge on concepts of network security.
- CCNA Data centre – This is to enhance network engineers career in data centre. It gives insights on how the Data centres are integrated in network.
- CCNA Industrial – This course will provide knowledge for plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers in the non-IT domain’s.
- CCNA Routing and Switching – This course will enable engineers to gain knowledge on networking and enhances career and opportunities.
- CCNA Security – This course validates the knowledge of network engineer on securing Cisco networks.
- CCNA Service Provider Certification – This course is for the network engineers, technicians, and support to configure and implement Cisco Service Provider
- CCNA Wireless – This certification provides knowledge on Wireless networking on how to install, troubleshoot network problems.
All below certifications are advanced level to improve network skills. These are designed to cover different technologies based on the job needs. We are not detailing those in this article.
- CCNP Cloud
- CCNP collaboration
- CCNP Data Centre
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Wireless
Below is expert level of certifications that are accepted worldwide as a prestigious certifications in network engineering. We are not covering those details in this article.
- CCIE collaboration
- CCIE Data Centre
- CCIE Routing and Switching
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Service Provider
- CCIE Wireless
Call Logitrain on 1800 159 151 today.