Looking at the increasing demand for IT certifications, now many leading IT service providers like Microsoft are offering several lucrative certifications like windows 7 certification. Getting certified as an IT professional from Microsoft can bring you more good values for your professional career. There are several ways through which you can grab different IT certifications from Microsoft.
As we all know Microsoft is the leading IT service provider in this world. This IT sector is well known for producing high-end software for the IT world. It has also managed to bring in the leading operating systems like Windows. All you need is to clear the tests and get certified as an IT professional from Microsoft. Giving Microsoft exam is not very easy that you think, you need to really do lot of hard work to pass the exam.
Microsoft has also managed to offer much effective application software like MS Office and Word. If you will move for an IT related job or professional career, then you must need IT certifications from Microsoft. Most of the IT sectors are now looking for professionals that have completed IT certifications from Microsoft. These professionals can handle the network related tasks efficiently.
Microsoft is now offering different types of IT certifications. Here below you can look for few of those along with their exam and other required details:
- MCITP (Exam 70-646): Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator: Such certification comprises of 10 courses and it’s a 20-hour premium collection. Such course will help you in the preparation for MCITP exam. You can work at your convenient time on these series for assignments. These courses will cover the required objective for the next MCITP exam. These series of courses are also equipped with virtual labs in order to boost your skills and offering a solid hands-on practice session.
- MCTS (Exam 70-236): Configuring Exchange Server 2007: This is an 11 course series from Microsoft IT certification. This is a 22-hour premium collection form Microsoft. This sort of IT certification will help you in the preparation for MCTS exam. This course is also offering virtual labs so that you can maximize your skill set.
- Course 10284: What’s New in Microsoft Office 2010
- Collection 10273: MCTS (Exam 70-649): Upgrading Your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008
- Collection 10268: MCTS (Exam 70-642): Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure. Database Administrator E-Reference Library