Microsoft Office Suite is a single productivity tool developed and owned by Microsoft. Those include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, One Note and Outlook. In addition to this, Microsoft now offers an online version of Microsoft Office through Cloud technology known as Office 365.
Each application has its purpose and is compatible with other programs included in the package. This software package is available for both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. Besides the computer platform, Microsoft office suite also offers a mobile platform for phones and tablets where users can start their task from PC and finish off from a mobile device.
Below, we’ll discuss some of the Microsoft Office applications and benefits.
- Within the Office application, Microsoft Word plays a vital role in our day to day life computing world. The main purpose of this application is to integrate word processing of files or documents. It helps users to create a variety of different documents such as resume, contracts, a formal letter, or instruction documents and so on.
- Microsoft Office application provides a collaborative platform for users that allows sharing the document and can work on the same files even regardless of the geographical locations of users.
- Microsoft stores all of its user data in its own data centers. This provides safety and security to users by providing real-time virus scanning for message and documents for things like viruses and malware.
- This application also works on Microsoft cross platforms such as users can copy and paste the document from this application to various other Microsoft application such as PowerPoint or Excel.
- Microsoft Office offers numerous templates online and offline so that users don’t have to spend time on formatting the document. Users can also create custom templates, store and publish them. Using templates helps to cut down errors and improve the quality of work.
- This user-friendly Microsoft Office tools are used by so many business and organizations. Possessing the skills on Microsoft Office application demonstrates your transferrable skills to new jobs and companies.
- One of the major benefits of using Office applications is the embracement of cloud technology. Office 365 in the online platform for Microsoft applications that users can store their data and files via an active internet connection. It lets the user create and edit documents from any device.
- Office applications don’t need advance technical skills to use the basic features. People of any age can use office functions to simplify and increase productivity.
- There are hundreds of tutorials on Microsoft website to help you tackle any problems relating to office applications and its troubleshooting.
- You can sync your data and emails on all of your device that supports Microsoft applications. This will boost productivity as most of the Microsoft applications are equipped with intelligence capabilities.
To learn Microsoft Certification.