Everyone talks about how certification helps an individual in progressing in their career and about all the benefits an individual receives by doing a certification. Yes, they also say that recruiters prefer candidates with certifications. There is no information on why do employers prefer people with certifications and when it comes to certifications from Microsoft, a reputed and globally recognised certificate. While many people talk about how certification can increase your value and give you high salaries, no one talks about why recruiters would prefer to provide the people with higher pay and still want to employ them when they can get employees without certifications and give them a lesser salary instead.
What benefit do the employers get from employing candidates with Microsoft certifications?
- Technology drives business: Research shows that most of the companies feel that they are unable to fill their job positions with correct skills and this affects productivity and security. This leads to a decrease in business success. The gap in IT skills leads to underutilization of resources which in turn leads to a loss in business. That is why many recruiters lookout for professionals with Microsoft certifications or are ready to train their staff in attaining the certificate.
- Knowledge: Surveys show that companies with Microsoft certified professionals have proven to have higher productivity in handling helpdesk functions and also have shorter downtime with servers. This indicates that Microsoft certifications provide a sound knowledge of the subject and someone who takes it up can be beneficial for the organisation’s growth.
- Job performance: Apart from increasing the productivity and performance of the certified professionals in their jobs, Microsoft certified professionals could also help their team members in enhancing their skill set. They can guide a team to success by suggesting the right path or helping out with practical solutions. This increases the overall productivity of the team and hence improves the performance of the organisation as a whole.
- Advantage: Some client organisations mandate certification for their projects and Microsoft certifications provide that extra advantage over their competitors and can help in bagging those precious projects. This is the most advantageous of all, as clients can trust the company with their plans as they believe that they cannot go wrong with teams who have the qualified Microsoft Certified professional in it. This works in favour of the organisation as the team can help in bringing in more clients to them.
- Return on Investment: Statistics prove that Microsoft certified professionals can utilise their skills effectively to come up with a practical solution which saves a lot of money. It gives the company a better return on their investment.
These are few benefits that an employer gets by recruiting a Microsoft certified professional. While these may seem decidedly less in number, the overall advantage that a company receives is incredible. With certified professional comes a plethora of knowledge and skills sets which can be utilised by the company to their advantage. Right usage of the skills will show the results very soon.
Many organisations feel the necessity to train the staff in their organisation with the relevant Microsoft certifications, as this would be more cost effective and also lead to retaining staff for a more extended period. When people feel important, it increases their job satisfaction and helps people to improve their productivity. Companies are ready to invest in getting their staff trained in Microsoft certifications as they believe this gives them the opportunity to enhance their skills and in turn in the growth of the company. The overall return for the company outweighs the initial investment that a company makes to train their staff.
Logitrain delivers the best Microsoft Training Courses, for more information, please visit www.logitrain.com.au or call 1800 159 151.